The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Profit Donkey!

P

Profit Donkey

Good afternoon guys :)

We are a relatively new name on both this forum and within the affiliate marketing world in general; our people however have a combined five years of affiliate marketing experience and are excited to see what we can achieve with Profit Donkey.

In essence, this drive to grow and develop our business is what brings us to this wonderful forum! We are looking to connect with other like-minded folks who can help us grow and pass on their knowledge and experiences - we’d like to believe that we can offer others the same courtesy.

As with many things in life, we believe that a successful marketing organisation comes as a result of cooperation and collaboration, and we are sure we will meet many others here who feel the same way. So feel free to say hi and we will hopefully have some exciting and thought-provoking discussions in the weeks, months and years ahead!

Kind regards,
Profit Donkey Team

Hi, @Profit Donkey and welcome to AffiliateFix! :) Congrats on striking out on your own, I'm sure it's exciting to explore the possibilities of your new venture.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you're hoping to welcome some of our members as affiliates at some point?

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 80,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums (and your new business)! ;)

Thanks for your replies @azgold @T J Tutor :)

Sure, of course we would like some of the forum members to hopefully work with us as affiliates at some point; however, we are also aware that there is a wealth of information available on this site and it is a great resource to use as a reference point, so there are plenty of reasons for us being here.

We understand and respect the policy on promoting and recruiting, and submitted our application this morning - hopefully we are approved!

Thanks again, and all the best :)
Profit Donkey Team

Thanks for the kind words all - we are looking forward to getting stuck in! :)

Hello ,you can tell us please what its Profit Donkey ? Its an affiliate network ? i am interested in this but i need to know more about it .Thanks

Hi @thelegend

Yes, it is an affiliate network so to speak. We are offering an affiliate program focused on the promotion of online dating websites - the full details of our program are available on the resources page :)

banners
Back