The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings from LOS!

BKP

affiliate
(In case you're wondering what LOS means, it means Land of Smiles which is Thailand.)

Hi everyone,

Found this site while doing some research, and I just love the clean feel, and noticed that it's rather active, so after a few clicks here and there, a few details to fill out, my birth date which made me feel really old~ and here I am introducing myself!

My name's BP, it stands for a much longer name, let's not go there so let's stick to BP. Am currently based in Bangkok, Thailand where the weather is hot, food is excellent, traffic is horrid, beaches are great and where everyone smiles.

I am the Head of Affiliates at Oppabet and while I have visited this country many times in the past for holidays, this is my first job here so here's to wishing me luck surviving the traffic! I've been in the iGaming (online gambling) industry for donkey years so I'm looking forward to helping the community when there's any questions about this industry, and it's related affiliate marketing.

Looking forward to getting myself verified as a an affiliate manager once I get the OK from my bosses when they get back from X'mas holidays.

Hope that wasn't too long winded.....and that you enjoyed (or at least pretended to enjoy) reading my introduction.

Till my next post!

(In case you're wondering what LOS means, it means Land of Smiles which is Thailand.)

Hi everyone,

Found this site while doing some research, and I just love the clean feel, and noticed that it's rather active, so after a few clicks here and there, a few details to fill out, my birth date which made me feel really old~ and here I am introducing myself!

My name's BP, it stands for a much longer name, let's not go there so let's stick to BP. Am currently based in Bangkok, Thailand where the weather is hot, food is excellent, traffic is horrid, beaches are great and where everyone smiles.

I am the Head of Affiliates at Oppabet and while I have visited this country many times in the past for holidays, this is my first job here so here's to wishing me luck surviving the traffic! I've been in the iGaming (online gambling) industry for donkey years so I'm looking forward to helping the community when there's any questions about this industry, and it's related affiliate marketing.

Looking forward to getting myself verified as a an affiliate manager once I get the OK from my bosses when they get back from X'mas holidays.

Hope that wasn't too long winded.....and that you enjoyed (or at least pretended to enjoy) reading my introduction.

Till my next post!
How long is a donkey year? Haha.

Welcome onboard BP. And good to have some experienced people here, not only to help out but also have a great conversation with!

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Am currently enjoying browsing through the forums, learning something new everyday!

How long is a donkey year?
Asked my neighbour's donkey, but she brushed me off, guess age is a sensitive question no matter the species! i'll ask the next donkey I see :)

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Am currently enjoying browsing through the forums, learning something new everyday!

Asked my neighbour's donkey, but she brushed me off, guess age is a sensitive question no matter the species! i'll ask the next donkey I see :)
Sounds good, i will await your answer :)

Hey! Welcome to the forum :) Good luck with the job - being an affiliate manager is rather interesting.

Hi, BP and welcome to AffiliateFix!

That's a great introduction, I enjoyed it without having to pretend. :D

Good luck with your new location and AM confirmation. I'm jealous of everything you mentioned about living in Thailand, except for the horrid traffic, of course. Winter in Canada has me dreaming of that hot weather and those great beaches you're enjoying there.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, BP!

MI
Back