The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great PageRank Checker

Imran, thanks for sharing. It checks tons of DC but all of them show the old PR values:)

Thanks Bagi

I thought the PR update has not yet completed, therefore the data centres will be showing the old value.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Until my site doesn't get the PR10 it isn't completed:D Seriously i don't think that the new values has been exported yet. I belive that some pages have already got the new values. I think there will be a second wave as it was in January as well.

Yes, PR10 is great to have but very difficult. :)

Do you think that Google are taking their time on this PR update?

I think that would be best if the toolbar would be eliminated from the calculation. Life would be easier without updates:)

I agree Bagi

It just shows how google has most webmasters controlled by the word PageRank. Page Rank is everything for most webmasters :(

Thats a nice pr tool thanks for sharing.
Wow thats a lot of datacenters :O

I agree Bagi

It just shows how google has most webmasters controlled by the word PageRank. Page Rank is everything for most webmasters :(

I don't think its like that for most webmasters, just those of us running directories and similar sites that rely on pr. Online shop sites it doesn't really matter as its the physical products they are selling and user friendlyness of their sites that count :)

I wish this second wave would hurry up :p

It doesn't matter how many data centres I check my site on it always seems to stay the same. I can't remember the last time my PR moved at all.

Good tool though ;)

I like this tool

I like this tool.

I have also saved it in favourates. Great tool to check PR.

i think google has a page rank checker tool....

i think or the tool from Mozilla to check the PR...:p

btw thanks for sharing :p

MI
Back