The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO backlink checker

Thanks for your tip tyoussef.

You mean its good for SEO? I thought Google cant recognize whats your page´s Bounce rate, or it can actually?

I thought Google cant recognize whats your page´s Bounce rate, or it can actually?
Bounce rate is huge. It's part of the evaluation of "user experience".

A high bounce rate says people found your page via a Google search, clicked it, & hit back within a short amount of time. Absolutely Google can see this, they make note of it, & if too high, can hurt your ranking.

I thought Google cant recognize whats your page´s Bounce rate
most people are using google chrome .
if not lot of them are using google analytics in there websites so of course they can Know your bounce Rate .
we are talking about google here :):):):) .

Bounce rate is huge. It's part of the evaluation of "user experience".

A high bounce rate says people found your page via a Google search, clicked it, & hit back within a short amount of time. Absolutely Google can see this, they make note of it, & if too high, can hurt your ranking.
really?

well, some online SEO backlink checkers are okay, but would you recommend users to get this SEO backlink checker? , I've tested and confirmed it works great like ahref and majestic.
Thanks.
I'm not aware of this tool but I'm going to follow you as though I'm a new blogger and I'm looking for a good seo tool. Hope that someone qualified will answer here.

MI
Back