The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google - Will they lose touch?

gkd_uk

Google seem to be slowly dominating different businesse's but is this a good thing?

By doing this, will they start to concentrate less on their search engine and allow competitors such as Microsoft and Yahoo to move 1 step up.

What do you think?

I think they will over streach themselves eventually, this will leave the room for a company with search in mind to take their crown (which will not be a bad thing)

I think its more important the brand here. Google is known as the best search engine, everybody learns to search by using Google. Its the first thing a new internet user acces. If you want to test that get a person who really does not much about internet and ask to search something.

Google has such a big market share I can`t see anyone touching them for a while. That`s certainly true of the search part of things.

It is very automatic to say I'll Google it - but while the phrase may continue to be used, the association may change. People still use hoovering for vacuuming even if they use a vacuum cleaner that isn't a Hoover.

MI
Back