The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google VS Yahoo

freetraff

affiliate
A few years ago no one would like to talk about traffic with Yahoo, only Google. Yahoo seemed to be out of the game.

Now Yahoo is coming back. And I personally met many disputes about Google and Yahoo and their traffic. They say Yahoo is better when you are looking for the people keen on music, video, games, fan clubs, posters and other showbiz/amusement staff. Google is said to give targeted traffic made of the people who look for some 'serious' things in the Internet. Google was praised for its simplicity, and now big G is getting more and more complicated. And Yahoo seems very up-to-date: easy, usewful, funny.

I am promoting Internet marketing tool and already made some things for Google. Should I try doing something huge for Yahoo, or the Yahoo traffic wouldn't work with Internet marketing tool?

Thanks for your tips, links, and personal info.

Even though I love Google, I would caution affiliates never to put all their eggs in one basket. If you have good G rankings and they drop you or change algos you could lose everything. So yes focus on Yahoo and don't forget MSN. Some of the other engines still pull OK too.

Top ten from Linda

What about making kind of personal "Top 5/10 search engines from Linda"

Just one post with personal outline of your favorite search engines and why you prefer them?

banners
Back