Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

google reading meta tags and title wrong and strangely

forest

affiliate
I have new site just put up online
Havent started building links to it yet

But having issues with how google is displaying it

Its a wordpress site and I have installed All In One SEO mainly to edit site titles and meta descriptions

First off the posts on the page
Google is out putting the logo's alt tag in the search results when showing posts
Not pages however

I have deleted the alt tag with the hope to solve the issue

Also the meta description tag. It is not picking up my meta description tag at all but instead out putting the starting text of my site

I know google doesnt have to use meta tags but with the case of the post pages it is out putting the menu labels in the description ie Home About Us etc

This is weird I have never seen it before
Any one any ideas of what is causing it and how to fix it

Wordpress plugins are always straight forward. I do feel that during the installation process, there are some options that you checked without really understanding. You can choose that plugin and uninstall it then do a fresh installation.make sure also that you have the site map that is update always. It is he through the site map that the crawler will be abe to relate te links since it links all the pages that your website has. get in touch when the problems seems to be very many.

First of all if Google they depend on website title,description,keyword major effect of seo.if rong catch title they not changes long time if edit and changes.

MI
Back