The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Page 2 3 4 5

PaidPoints

Recently I developed the habit of extending my search actions to page 2, 3, 4, sometimes even 5, 6, and 7 to 10 pages of Google :cool: . Does anyone else do this?

It's a habit of google searchers to only view results on the first page of Google, even when they don't find exactly what they want, they either click on the result closest to their search phrase on the first page of Google, or simply close Google :rofl.

And because of this, Search Engine Optimizers / Content publishers all now strive to get to the 1st page of Google. But it's obvious that with millions if not billions of websites on the world wide web, not even 0.000001% can fit in on the 1st page of Google which contains only about 10 to 15 results per page at the same time.

Also, I do not think Google intended that people should only view the results on their 1st page and Ignore the rest while searching, but it's either the lazy or impatient nature of humans, that make the habit of only looking at the 1st page of Google when searching for results possible.

However, I have found some good search results sometimes on other pages of Google rather than the 1st page. :cool:

Years ago, there was a statistic that showed that only between 2% and 7% of people click to the second page of results. I am afraid I do not know any more up-to-date information.

Google has become a total zoo today. If you want to see anything relevant you might as well start at page 2 or 3.
Thanks Google Ads and SEO snake oils ... </sarcasm>
I use DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

But most use Google so if you have to rely on Organic --do the Google Circle Jerk Dance I guess to observe your standing in the race or whose back you ride if you are buying Google Ads.

Years ago, there was a statistic that showed that only between 2% and 7% of people click to the second page of results. I am afraid I do not know any more up-to-date information.
Those are the rarest great people in the world. I am proud to be one of them :D

Recently I developed the habit of extending my search actions to page 2, 3, 4, sometimes even 5, 6, and 7 to 10 pages of Google :cool: . Does anyone else do this?

I have long done this. Not doing this with some topics is incongruent with some intentions.

it's either the lazy or impatient nature of humans

Well, I am neither. Perhaps change your view to departmentalize the thought. "the lazy or impatient nature of some humans". It is at least an ignorance thing as well. Many never adopt good research habits. Couple this with a need for immediate satisfaction and then putting too much on their plate often results in never getting past the first page of an SE.

Last edited:
I have long dome this. Not doing this with some topics is incongruent with some intentions.

Well, I am neither. Perhaps change your view to departmentalize the thought. "the lazy or impatient nature of some humans". It is at least an ignorance thing as well. Many never adopt good research habits. Couple this with a need for immediate satisfaction and then putting too much on their plate often results in never getting past the first page of an SE.
Yes you are correct.

MI
Back