The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Doesn't Accept Affiliate

Ahmed Ebrahim

affiliate
Hello,

i'm using bingads and facebook to promote affiliate offers

i always use voluum to track my links , Bing and facebook accept Voluum Links Normally

why doesn't Google Accept Voluum Links And show me this message ?
my ads are disapproved because of Destination not working

It's Google's policy to not accept Voluum links - their reason I can only assume is Voluum's user base and its filtering capabilities that can help cloaking.

Correct, cloaking is part of the issue, as Google does not want BH and controls some of it by eliminating link channels including those from some trackers.

Most all prime traffic sources are beginning to adopt similar measures. BH has more hurdles every day.

why doesn't Google Accept Voluum Links And show me this message ?
my ads are disapproved because of Destination not working

In addition, if the message that the destination is not working, you may have any of several other issues at work as well, including (From Google):

Destination not working
The following is not allowed:

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that don't function properly or have been incorrectly set up

Examples: A site that returns an HTTP error code, such as 403 Forbidden or 404 Not Found; a site that doesn't work in all locations or on common browsers and devices; DNS lookup errors; internal server errors; site under construction

Destination experience

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations or content that are unnecessarily difficult or frustrating to navigate

Examples: Websites with pop-ups or interstitials that interfere with the user's ability to see the content requested; sites that disable or interfere with the browser's back button; websites that don't load quickly on most popular browsers and devices, or require download of an additional application to view the landing page (aside from common browser plug-ins)

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Links that initiate a direct download from the ad or that lead to an email address or a file

Examples: Images, video, audio, documents

Note: This policy includes PDF files, even if the PDF is informational or includes product specs.

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that contain abusive experiences.

Examples: Websites that auto-redirect the page without user action; websites that contain ads that resemble system or site warnings or error messages.

Destination not crawlable

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that are not crawlable by AdWords

Examples: Using exclusion files (such as "robots.txt") to restrict access to an entire site or to the majority of a site; restricting crawl capacity disproportionately to the number of ads being submitted

Insufficient original content

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destination content that is designed for the primary purpose of showing ads

Examples: Driving traffic (through "arbitrage" or other methods) to destinations with more ads than original content, little or no original content, or excessive advertising

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destination content that is replicated from another source without adding value in the form of original content or additional functionality

Examples: Mirroring; framing; scraping content from another source; templates or pre-generated websites that provide duplicate content

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that are solely designed to send users elsewhere

Examples: Bridge page, doorway, gateway, other intermediate pages that are only used to link to other sites

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Using a parked domain as an ad destination

Examples: A site that is only intended to reserve a web address

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that are incomprehensible or don’t make sense

Examples: Blank pages, gibberish landing page content

Destination mismatch

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Ads that don't accurately reflect where the user is being directed

Examples: Using the display URL "www.google.com" but leading to a landing page with the URL "www.youtube.com"; using the keyword insertion feature in the top-level or second-level domain of your display URL, such as "www.{keyword}.com"

cancel_googred_18dp.png
A domain or domain extension in the display URL that doesn’t match the final URL

Examples: Display URL: google.com and Final URL: example.com; Display URL: example.com and Final URL: example.org

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Failing to use a subdomain to clearly identify a site from all other sites hosted on that domain or from the parent domain

Example: Display URL: blogspot.com and Final URL: mycompany.blogspot.com

Note: A subdomain is not required if the domain is used exclusively by one company.

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Redirects from the final URL that take the user to a different domain

Example: The final URL Example Domain redirects to http://example2.com

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Tracking templates that don’t lead to the same content as the final URL

Example: The final URL leads to a product category page, but the tracking template directs the user to a specific product page

G =o= =o= gle wants to put affiliates out of business as they are not the originating source.
Google has some 3v1L plan to become the master sales force on the Internet forcing vendors to buy their ads.
3v1Lforce.google < they were awarded that gTLD string o_O:eek:

google-must-die.jpg

What he said! Twice!.............

If all affiliates made their sites NOINDEX GOOGLEBOY (T) but OK for all the other search engines to index -- would elgooG even notice :D?

MI
Back