The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google backlinks update

R

roksolana

I don't see Google backlinks update. Should it take place before PR update?

In January the number of my backlinks droped with about 8% during the second wave of the update. Recently I recognised the same phenomena so I think PR export is in the air:D

I don't see Google backlinks update. Should it take place before PR update?

Hi

The backlink update has already been done as far as I know. It was done a few weeks ago. The backlink update is done before the PR update.

If you want to check your google backlinks. Type the following into Google search.

link: www.yourdomain.com

This will not show all of your backlinks but if you login to your Google Webmaster account you should see them all.

Why would backlinks drop? Is it the way Google work?

It's not a general true. One of my buddies recognised that the inlinks increased in the previous days.

I think google create a snapshot about the linkinkg structure and exports the links. Before the PR epxort it compares the exported links with a newer snapshot and correct it according to the changes.

If you want to check your google backlinks. Type the following into Google search.

link: www.yourdomain.com

This will not show all of your backlinks but if you login to your Google Webmaster account you should see them all.

You should remove the empty space after the link operator since in this way it will show different result.

I use link: command, also I use "domainname.com" command in Google search that gives much more links. It is not clear for me what kind of links google accepts when it counts my backlinks.

Maybe some of them have a bent for sadism. Of course, I'm just kidding:D

I've just recognised that the inlinks increased with 74 links wow. I think google has forgot that PR4 mistake:D

banners
Back