The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Analytics or Statcounter?

F

Flex

Personally, I use Statcounter. I like it because it updates in real-time (Google Analytics does not update in real-time!).

But what do you guys use for your Websites?

I use both of them. Just as you said, Google Analytics does not update in real-time, but it help me figure out issues on SEO, like keywords and links structure of my site.

Have a good day,

i also use them both. yes google analytics does not display real time traffic results and it is delayed for 2 days i think. but it has more better features like seeing your tracking conversions which statcounter cant provide

I've been using Google Analytics for years, since it started as Urchin. It's very good and does help you identify a lot of problems with your site - where you're losing visitors, etc. It's also obviously very closely integrated with Adwords if you use it, for obvious reasons.

Try both of them to see which works better for you - you might find both have their own unique advantages and benefit more from keeping them both.

stat

I use both, I love statcounter better, But google will tell you the crawl error and whether your site is hacked or not.
My site has been hack twice.:D

I prefer statcounter, probably because I started out using it. Tried google's urchin but found it too weird. Think they also didn't count stats where users had JavaScript disabled. Not sure if still like that.

Statcounter has updated their script so you can monitor your exit link activity, even if a Google ad has been clicked.

Well I use stats counter .. but the log size of statscounter is 500 . So its an issue. I am plannning to move to google anal

MI
Back