The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Again Crawls For Pr.

marketraise001

Last sunday on the 13th of January,Google again put up a crawl for PR and backlinks.The last time Google updated the PR and backlinks was on the last week of October which was after a gap of six months.But this time the gap was only for three months.And to be more precise am not sure what the crawl was mainly for PR???backlinks??or both??Well the reason it seems Google has changed it method of crawling.Earlier whenever there was a crawl for PR and backlinks only those links would be highlighted that added the PR value to the already existing PR of the website.What I could analys from three of my websites after the latest crawl was that all links present for the website would be cached by the spiders.The pr for one of my website did increase and so did it's PR but the backlinks for the other couple of websites that I work upon increased from 49 to a whopping 265!!! and from 11 to 170....respectively.

Various inputs are terming this crawl to be partial.Check this out.

Thanks for the info -- was wondering because I've noticed my PR jumping around a bit on different pages.

My PR just stayed there for almost 4 months now. I somehow get my other page ranked well than front page. Do you think link has got to do anything with it?

I am not too sure what pr has to do with anything really. One of my sites went from a PR 4 to a PR 2 recently but my traffic has tripled due to the fact that I am suddenly ranked for very important keywords for my niche.

Very strange but very cool!:D

MI
Back