The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good To Meet You All!

Waqar Shumail

affiliate
Hello,

I hope you're all doing great. I’m a marketing professional by education, based in Lahore, Pakistan. But my true passion lies in the menswear industry. After a couple of years in the corporate world, I decided to put my passion for menswear into practice.

The very first project that I took up was to help a good friend of mine set up a bespoke menswear studio in Lahore. The studio goes by the name Fibonacci. The label has been doing really well. You can visit their instagram at Fibonacci (@fibonaccibespoke)

Recently I have launched my own brand for men’s handcrafted shoes. The brand is Called GRACILL. Please visit Gracill . I hope to grow & expand its footprint beyond borders. I'm sure I'll find a lot of like minded people here and make some great friends.

All the Best!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Last edited:

Hi and welcome to the AffiliateFix @Waqar Shumail ! Great to have you with us.

I hope you're all doing great. I’m a marketing professional by education, based in Lahore, Pakistan.

I can't get enough of custom fit clothing. Are you here in a capacity as a marketer to put some sales funnels together for your retail endeavors, or are you here to get into the IM areas outside of brick and mortar efforts?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

I can't get enough of custom fit clothing. Are you here in a capacity as a marketer to put some sales funnels together for your retail endeavors, or are you here to get into the IM areas outside of brick and mortar efforts?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thank you Mr. Tutor for getting in touch. I'm mainly here to get in touch with seasoned affiliate marketing professionals to help grow our brand through e-commerce. I have emailed you our brand objectives and what we intend to achieve. Kindly review. You can get in touch via Skype. My id is waqar shumail .Please mention "affiliate fix" in the contact request. Thank you.

Regards
Waqar Shumail

T J
There's a bit of an issue with my skype. Please direct any queries responses to my email waqar_shumail@hotmail.com Thank you.

MI
Back