The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good paid traffic source for free ebook?

kyniu6

affiliate
Hi, I'm looking for a good paid source of the traffic to boost a free technology-how-to ebook.
Can you recommend something?

B2B email, SEM, venues specific to the *technology*
B2C venues specific to the *technology* social media ads perhaps
A week ago I was investigating ultrasonic emulsification nano technology. So, what technology?

Personally i would recommend finding niche sites one by one and checking out media kits to fit your budget as opposed to a single source of paid traffic. Sites in the topics of building your first website, getting started with your first business, college grad business building resource sites and similar such topics.

I would also recommend when you find a good source of traffic that converts use "similar to" sites to find more and more. For example if you started out with some ads on savethestudent and found they convert well then do a google search for "sites like savethestudent" (keep in mind this is an example, in an actual use case you would paste the domain url not just the name savethestudent).

Hope this helps.

What TJ is saying is Wordpress has many uses as well as all sorts of plugins.
Paid traffic genre (type) you probably want is 'webmasters' and website owners'
If that is what you want; SEM and maybe SaaS oriented. Image host website pages where files are uploaded by the public might work out depending on the size of the user market. Any website with hosting reviews (webmaster interests).

banners
Back