The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good morning from Vietnam

johny

affiliate
Howdy, I'm Johny, from Vietnam. Some of you may not know where it is, but if you do, awesome!
I am new here, thanks to @servandosilva and his helpful blog on SEO and stuffs. Hope to learn more from you guys and contribute to the forum.

That's it for the introduction. Now I have to go to the Dojo to hone my martial art skill. See you later.

Best regards,
Johny

Welcome to the Affiliate Fix (And the DOJO) !!

You've made a wise choice. What type of marketing do you focus on, or are you just getting into the industry?

Cheers from the USA!

Hei thanks KSixJeremy, I am a total newbie here. I join the Dojo to find inspirations. Somehow, I feel the guides here are a bit outdated (old), aren't they?

On the regular forum and the Dojo, there are new guides added all the time from users. It just depends on what your focus is and who's currently sharing recent studies at the current time. Stick around and create a few threads if you have any specific questions or ideas. The community is VERY active and helpful!

Hei guys, thank a lots for the heads up. My profession is not Internet Marketing, so I need to learn a lot. I love to travel and live a nomad life, and "unfortunately" one day I stumbled upon an article about how to to make money (passively & anywhere). Then I read a couple of websites like Stream-SEO, neilpatel ... and decided to give it a try.

About a year ago I learned about Wordpress and built a website to provide how-to articles on agriculture. Why? Because Vietnam is an agricultural country and I have a small farm. At first, I intended to make it a private blog to save good articles for later uses. For some unknown godly forces, the site naturally grows to nearly 600,000 pageviews per month now with 20,000+ subscribers.

Initially, I love to keep it simple, ad-free place for anyone to learn. But then, the huge maintaining cost kicks in and I also want to enhance the quality of the web content. I decide to search through internet on how to monetize my website. Pity me! Most don't work, or I am just not good enough. I cannot get approval from Adsense and ads companies in Vietnam pay publishers penny!

At the last resource, I opt for Popunder Ads (learnt from @servandosilva again). And my site now generates $200-300/month, but my audiences have to accept annoying pop-under ads, which I don't like. Is there any better way for me to earn more from my hard work? Hope the Dojo and you can teach me.
---------
Btw, my website is www.farmvina.com (it's in Vietnamese though). It's just a hobby, but looking back it's an important stepping stone for me to realize internet assets can earn money. Hence, I am here with you guys.

It's my story. Now, I am learning to do affiliate sites in English. Hopefully, I can work with Adsense and Amazon.

I am humble to learn things from you. And if I can ever give my hands to help, please let me know.

Last edited:
Howdy, I'm Johny, from Vietnam.

Howdy to you @johny , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

Some of you may not know where it is, but if you do, awesome!
I am new here, thanks to @servandosilva and his helpful blog on SEO and stuffs. Hope to learn more from you guys and contribute to the forum.

That's it for the introduction. Now I have to go to the Dojo to hone my martial art skill. See you later.

Best regards,
Johny

Yeah, @servandosilva is a great guy and well respected around here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Howdy to you @johny , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

Yeah, @servandosilva is a great guy and well respected around here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks. Will use your advices wisely. Trying to sorting through many ideas up here.
Believe I should focus on 1 way of monetization, before jumping to the others. I am more into building niche/authority sites that sell Amazon products as they are more long-term.

Where are you living? Welcome here, I'm from VietNam to and living and HN, I'm also a newbie in Internet marketing.

Regards,

Where are you living? Welcome here, I'm from VietNam to and living and HN, I'm also a newbie in Internet marketing.

Regards,
I have properties in HCMC and Canada. Jump back and forth Singapore and France for businesses. I am also new here. Hope we can learn new things together.

banners
Back