The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good Morning Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Did you guys do anything fun?

I went out with a couple of old friends from high school and cracked opened some cold ones (a man needs his beer even in this chilly weather! Lol)

Would love to hear about your weekend.

Cheers!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
3 day week-end for me --the stock market is closed MLKing day ...
No fun near 0F temps at night.
Parsing JSON feeds for new domain and reviewing the accuracy of my stock market chart projections

WAS
1642426609588.png

IS ;)
1642426494166.png

Damn close for far

FUTURE
1642426934340.png

Last edited:
Why's the future so bleak ? Lol
That's GCTAY
1642428336190.png

Just have 200 shares
they build windmills in Spain and soon in NJ, USA
Irritating keeps losing :( had a stop loss order on some shares last week (the first lot(100)) I bought at 6.25
They are projecting using the wind power now to run hydrolysers and pipe the hydrogen to shore
should become a winner --but when?

Just busy with work tasks as usual ..
+ Welcome to this cool community by the way!

- Samira
Thank you!

I'm trying to reply to Graybeard but it keeps giving me an error msg for link error. Graybeard's reply has link in it so I guess it's autocomposing it into the draft!

Anyways I'll just paste it here since I was able to reply to Samira! @PureLander

So I am unable to paste the reply to Graybeard.....

I'm trying to reply to Graybeard but it keeps giving me an error msg for link error. Graybeard's reply has link in it so I guess it's autocomposing it into the draft!
Just select the sentence you want to reply, and the reply button will show up automatically, you don't need to reply the whole comment.. You know? Does it make any sense?
Or you can simply mention him in a comment, and type your reply ..

- Samira

Just select the sentence you want to reply, and the reply button will show up automatically, you don't need to reply the whole comment.. You know? Does it make any sense?
Yes I tried both approaches!

It doesn't let me send my reply :(

I even deleted the draft a couple of times. Still nothing.

So I left it be.

But thank you for your help! That's very kind of you!

Last edited:
MI
Back