The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good affiliate network for newbies?

Static51

So I was wondering what are some good affiliate networks for newbies to join. I'm thinking of trying out Clickbooth and Market Leverage, but I know that their standards are quite high.

Any help?

Thanks!

I think one of the easiest places to start is clickbank. It has an incredible number of products in a lot of niches and I think the interface is pretty easy to use. What you won't get with Clickbank is a top notch affiliate manager at first. You can always contact them for support, but as you grow in affiliate marketing you will find that some networks actually provide super affiliate managers to assist you in your decision making about new offers and landing page development. Azoogle is another huge network and they offer pretty good affiliate management attention to new affiliates. Kind of a hybrid I suppose.

Other than the big guys, you can also find an affiliate network that specializes in just about any niche. Do a search for "Your Niche affiliate program" any you'll likely come up with one in your area of expertise, which brings me to the point that you may be better off by looking for your niche before you look for your affiliate netowork. That will narrow down your choices and when you introduce yourself to your new network you can come in knowing what you're talking about and probably get a bit better service up front due to your familiarity with the specific niche.

Good luck

Clickbank, CJ or COPEAC I would recommend. When you talk about them having a high standard, do you think your sites would not qualify?

Or you can always consider going with an In-house affiliate program directly through a company or a product you enjoy and think you can make money with also.

The most important thing is to make sure the niche and products you choose to sell are ones that you are able to write about and that you personally like or would use yourself.

It's hard to market products that you don't actually like :p

With affiliate networks all you need to do is select the ones that do actually pay, have a good tracking program and support

The focus really should be what products to promote. There are tons of good affiliate networks that a newbie can join but it is how well you promote the products and get conversions that counts

I'll agree, CJ is one of the best, and absolutely no messing around. They're legit - always pay, have legit products to promote - always decent, lots of change-ups in promotions to keep it fresh.

I've actually made some good money from CJ :)

Rob

banners
Back