The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

getting the tracking code for my first ever campaign

sincere4u

affiliate
I'm a new MAxbounty affiliate. I tried setting out on my first campaign with 8006.Leaf Origin Digestive health probiotic-Essential cultures. At the bottom the, creative type i selected was "Text Links". When i clicked on get tracking code, the code i got was: <a href=http://www.mb103.com/lnk.asp?o=8006&c=86194&a=176134> Alternate LP </a>

The problem is that the link doesn't appear clickable and when i tried shortening it at bit.ly, the result i got is that it isn't a valid URL.
Sorry it seems i'm not yet familiar with this new system and will need some explanation. The links i get at Payaclick.com work differently and are clickable.
Do you think i had followed the wrong procedures or what should i do?.

Thanks for the response, Crysper. The problem actually is that by the time one removes those HTML links and click on the inner portion as you had shown, the page it leads to is that of one "US program of Green Card lottery services" instead of the offer page of the "Leaf Origin Digestive health probiotic". What i'm saying in essence is that the page that opens is a wrong one. It's kind of confusing for me.

Where are you located?

This happens when your location is not in the list of countries that offer accepts. Because of that it redirects you to other countries. It's a usual thing. You need to us a proxy from the country the offer supports in order to view the offfer.

I'm based in Nigeria at the moment. Well that explains that. I hope i do get a traffic source that is location specific, that is, allows one to choose target location.

banners
Back