The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Fed UP. But I'm So Close I can feel my palms itching for $

dame colquhoun

Ok so I've been watching some facebook posts in some groups i'm in.

After about a few times of testing out different ads and some offers.

I got 1 sale.

Now after that it stopped, which i'm not surprised as I was testing out different offers.

Please don't reply back with you need to have one focus because I already know what I need to do just need some funds for testing via ppc,

• setting up an account via my tracker so i can track my CPC vs my EPC,
  • find out what device via mobile testing will give me the best roi,
  • can i turn a negative roi to a positive.
  • The best vertical for specific traffic sources,
  • split testing landing pages, verticals and more..

like I said i know what i need to do so I don't want to get side tracked with extra knowledge about 'son you need to have 1 focus' at this point. I already have 1 focus; and that is to get to the paid ppc lane. For now anything free to scalable shoe string budget ppc marketing advise will be awesome to learn and do it myself.

Anyways back to my point.

So I found a group on facebook and had at least 30 people contact me for more information for the ad I placed in the group. they all fit the parameters of what the advertiser is looking for btw so that wasn't the problem.

Now the link took people all over the place and I lost out on about $30 something dollars after about 2 minutes of work.. yes 2 minutes free work as i'm tight on cash.

after letting the affiliate manager know what was going on, he did give me a valid answer but I was still curious as to whether or not something was wrong with the pixel firing off my leads. In any case I resolved the possible issue with the account manager ( despite me sending my message to an admin to make sure it's answered within a reasonable time ) and decided to come up with a new method to redirect those leads... whoever was still with me that is.

Now I ended up creating a site, adding a content locker and also have the offers displayed for the people that were looking for it, after they unlock the content.

I don't expect any sales doing it this way ( content locking ) as the initial hype kind of wore off after the leads were redirected elsewhere. Also sometimes people get discouraged as they may not yearn for what's being offered with a content locker showing up and some will go through with it.

In any case I advised everyone that I get a small commission to keep the site going so the pop up is there etc etc. as to keep them engaged and aware of how I'm going to run things.

I did my best by keeping in touch with them and most answered saying they are interested in getting more offers similar to what I originally sent them and that they will consider dealing with the content lockers.

For this network i will focus on using content lockers as it brings in small commissions for me. I'm sure I will do well with this network doing PPC but I don't want to have $200 go down the drain when I have the cash to use the tracker I need but because of being self employed i'm trying to keep a budget.

I'm in the process of getting some temp gigs to get some more funds to support my savings so when i'm paying for rent etc I can still have advertising money.

But i'm looking for anyone that is doing well with fb groups or any platform promoting there offers for someone on a budget.
Maybe i can duplicate that process for what i'm advertising.

Still thinking using the content locker might do me justice.

MI
Back