The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting cheap fanpage likes on Facbebook?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I see more and more people getting some really nice cheap likes on their fanpages.

I'm really interested in learning the best way to achieve this, I know Luke is great with this stuff...

Any advice on bidding etc?

I think it might have been Luke who recommended Sponsored Stories as a way of getting a high CTR, cheap CPCs and work on getting new fans.

The best way to get cheap likes is to target audience, small group related to your niche. I never target more than 20.000 people in one group.

Getting Likes requires all the same things that any good campaign requires:

• targeted audience.
  • good ad
  • good angle
The biggest "secret" to a successful Facebook Ad campaign to get Likes is setting up a campaign with Optimized CPM bidding:
Facebook Fan Page Ads: Optimized Bidding or Manual?

In my experience it takes time for an Optimized CPM campaign to really pay off. Here is an example of a good campaign after a week:

Screen-Shot-2013-07-23-at-8.46.04-AM.png

Here's another example with a little more information:

Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-8.01.43-AM.png

The ad I used:

Screen-Shot-2013-10-07-at-3.20.22-PM.png

A few things that made this ad work:

• eye catching headline
  • red border
I've also tested actually telling people "Click Like if..." and that will also usually lead to a nice Like ratio.

A million Likes means nothing if it has no value. Build a targeted audience, engage with them through the content you post, and mix in limited related promotional material. BOOM MONIES.

Nice post Luke! Care to post this in the guides section also?

What CPM do you generally start with?

With the Optimized CPM you don't get to choose where your bid starts and it can be pretty high at first. I've seen upwards of $10+ CPM. Usually after a few days it'll drop and stabilize. With a decent campaign I usually end up at $0.10-0.20 CPM depending on my targeting.

banners
Back