The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting banned from CPA Networks

Shanr02

So I've heard of people getting banned from CPA networks like Maxbounty, Peerfly, etc without any warning. Even after they've spent hundreds of dollars advertising and they have money that they can withdraw. I am paranoid to spend my money on these CPA networks because I keep thinking I am going to lose my money! Im on low budget. This is the only thing thats stoping me from taking action. Has this happened to you guys before?

You can get banned only If you are using some shady methods or not allowed traffic sources/promotional methods.
Before you run any traffic, contact your affiliate manager to make sure you can use certain traffic sources for offers you are planning to promote.

You have the wrong idea about CPA networks, they don't usually ban users unless and until advertisers report affiliates, there are certain policies which you have to follow when promoting direct offers, advertisers want quality, no advertisers want adult traffic when you are promoting some different offers which is not adult.

I am with MaxBounty and the AM is pretty nice to talk to, I always discuss my traffic source with her before promoting it, I just don't want to send wrong sort of traffic and get banned. Whatever you do just speak to your AM before doing it.

This will give you upper hand that you have already consulted your AM and promoted it. Keep in mind, whatever you do, talk to your AM before doing it. Simple, you will never get banned.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say, english is not my first language.

Regards
IndeXer

You have the wrong idea about CPA networks, they don't usually ban users unless and until advertisers report affiliates, there are certain policies which you have to follow when promoting direct offers, advertisers want quality, no advertisers want adult traffic when you are promoting some different offers which is not adult.

I am with MaxBounty and the AM is pretty nice to talk to, I always discuss my traffic source with her before promoting it, I just don't want to send wrong sort of traffic and get banned. Whatever you do just speak to your AM before doing it.

This will give you upper hand that you have already consulted your AM and promoted it. Keep in mind, whatever you do, talk to your AM before doing it. Simple, you will never get banned.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say, english is not my first language.

Regards
IndeXer
My method right now is Facebook. And email marketing. I'm on a low budget do you know any free or low cost quality traffic?

My method right now is Facebook. And email marketing. I'm on a low budget do you know any free or low cost quality traffic?

Traffic sources mainly depends on what type of niches you are targeting? are you promoting direct offers?

Regards
IndeXer

I have the same issue. I have a very good traffic on Facebook with high targeted people (gamers) and i want to promote gaming offers. I want to make people go through my landing page then access to the offer. Can CPA Networks ban me?

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I have a very good traffic on Facebook with high targeted people (gamers) and i want to promote gaming offers. I want to make people go through my landing page then access to the offer. Can CPA Networks ban me?

Check the permitted traffic types for the offer. Some do not allow FB traffic.

Your other option is to send users to a landing page or website and have your links there.

And as @indexer said, when in doubt, talk to your AM.

First off, you gotta mitigate risk by doing your due diligence on the people you gonna work with. Try to go for rock solid companies with a proven track record, look for both good and bad reviews and ask around. When I started I used to make just the minimum amount necessary to get paid, if the network came through, then I started going up incrementally as I built confidence and a bankroll.

Also used to pester Affiliate Managers on how the quality of my traffic was doing and if the advertiser was happy. Honestly the amount was so low prolly neither of them gave a shit lol, but still when every dime counts.... Gotta remember though, this is supposed to be a business, being an affiliate is no lottery ticket or "get rich quick" deal. You gotta spend money to make money, just do it smart and never bet over your head.

Better get your finances in order and focus in learning if you gonna go broke and homeless if some CPA network bans you and keep your earnings. Is like sitting at a poker table in vegas with 5 bucks expecting to make it big. It prolly ain't fucking happening.

Good luck and have a great 2016.

I am thinking that the people who are being banned on this networks is because they have violated the rules and regulation that have been set by the platform. I am thinking that for instance Maxibounty is a network that has really grown and they can not just go a head to have your account locked if you are not doing anything malicious. The other reason it can be because they have grown and now with lots of demand, they have decided to be very strict on the policies so as to reduce the competition. I have the same fear too buddy.

So I've heard of people getting banned from CPA networks like Maxbounty, Peerfly, etc without any warning. Even after they've spent hundreds of dollars advertising and they have money that they can withdraw. I am paranoid to spend my money on these CPA networks because I keep thinking I am going to lose my money! Im on low budget. This is the only thing thats stoping me from taking action. Has this happened to you guys before?
Just respect the ToS and you should have no problem. Nothing more, nothing less. Read and respect the terms of the affiliate network and you should have no problems.

I agree with Indexer, usually CPA networks only ban really BH user like using automated offer hack etc. dont worry since most of the big CPA networks doesn't ban a user without and legit reason.

Yes you can get ban from CPA networks for alot of reasons. Fraud or anything shady. Also running adult content and traffic on offers.

Hi Im from Adflex a mobile ads network

Just want to share my opinion.

We will ban our publisher without any reasons if the publisher indicate to cheat us with fake traffics.
Actually every ads network already have some program to check all traffic details like IP, device type, imei, time downloading, time open the game/app, etc.

Glad to hear that you finally got decided to start. Keep us updated with what are you doing and maybe we can continue to help :)
I chose a few offers and explained the methods I'm going to use to my affiliate manager. He said I'm good to go! I'm just going to build my landing pages and show him. Then launch five test campaigns.

MI
Back