The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting a banned FB Ad account back

marttoom

Hi,
I've been recently getting banned more and more often by Facebook. This seems to happen now even when running compliant offers. It used to be that a simple appeal fixed it, but doesn't seem to be that easy anymore.

Found this really good recommendation from a FB Ads group for a guide how to write a winning appeal (it explains what FB wants to see and even has ready made samples/drafts to use)

I was wondering if anyone here has some similar resources that they could share to fight off the bans. Personally I always attempt to fight it as setting up a new clean account is even more hassle.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here ye, Hear ye; Facebook Appeals Court is now in session. <<< that is sooo ludicrous but that seems to be the attitude.

HAHA re; that link! You won't be lacking for customers (ebook buyers).
However, by your domain name, it's too obvious why your ads get banned. Abusive advertising utilizing physical or mental weakness is against Facebook's advertising policies :D
Addictive Social Media use exempted -- that is considered a PSA announcement at Facebook -- keep the suckers on Facebook -- they are the product.

Unless you are a known reputable brand (and spending a lot of money ) Facebook just tolerates you as an advertiser.

Solution: Utilize Facebook users as your touts or your (paid) PR agents and stop feeding Facebook your money. One day Facebook will be inconsequential, or fold, and you will be able to apply the same tactics in your next venue.

Heya!
Thanks for the reply - I removed the link, it's not my product.
But back to the subject - this domain obviously wasn't the one I was using in FB ads (don't know the author, no affiliation) - my domain, product and creative are all completely whitehat and "Facebook friendly". I do have a second account to try out riskier stuff as well, but currently my "follow all the rules" account has been banned more times than the shady one.

I think it might be triggered by scaling - I usually start with 10eur/day budget and even bumping that to 30 a few days later might be too big of a jump for facebook (well, the percentage is high, absolute numbers not su much). Does this sound like something realistic? Would be great to hear about some safe scaling guidelines.

Thanks!

I am glad I don't need Facebook

EXACTLY! "New Destinations for Everyone" should be the new mantra.

FB was brought down by greed and multiple versions of black hat politics and marketers. If they had controlled all of the political and marketer TOS violations from the beginning, they would not be on their precipice of decline.

I agree - I'd love to work with other traffic sources more. But on the other hand the quality and targeting options are just so much above the competition that I'm willing to suffer a bit for a "good cause".
I don't want to spread myself too thin either - properly learning a new traffic source takes quite a bit of time.

Content sites, Voluum with the Anti Fraud Kit, direct advertiser banners, self developed native ads, and consistent content funnel solutions from social platforms and online communities seem to be largely left to operate without bans. A formula I've used for going on 20 years.

They start off slow, but consistently build momentum. Keep the content very high quality, updated daily, and highly niche specific.

I'll be doing a walk-thru of one of my new ones later this spring.

Content sites, Voluum with the Anti Fraud Kit, direct advertiser banners, self developed native ads, and consistent content funnel solutions from social platforms and online communities seem to be largely left to operate without bans. A formula I've used for going on 20 years.

They start off slow, but consistently build momentum. Keep the content very high quality, updated daily, and highly niche specific.

After 15 years of pure traffic arbitrage afiliate marketing this is the future for me. Started last summer to implement some things you said and now I see the results. Wish I did it sooner.

MI
Back