The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get sales

meryae

affiliate
GetResponse grew from an email marketing solution to a complete digital marketing ecosystem and continually evolves by introducing new features and solutions for marketers around the world.

GetResponse proudly helps 350,000+ small, medium, and large businesses worldwide to get traffic, leads, sales, and customers.

We are an established and reputable company that your traffic will love.

Attachments

• social-share-gr.png
    social-share-gr.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 14
We are an established and reputable company
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

represent ... IDK if she took me up on the offer to become official :)

I think you are probably correct ... @yasslife
I know what I'm saying, he just want to benefit from this forum and spam dms with his affiliate link, if getresponse wanna join they'll be more professional and someone of the team will create a ressource here to share the company news and updates

be aware of this man

IDK if she took me up on the offer to become official

NOPE! She did not!

When they read the requirements, many of them that are affiliates looking to scam our system never return because they see they must have a personal company email to complete the registration. If they aren't actually on staff, they won't have that email to provide us.

Well, it disperses the flakes real fast. 1st post I give people who may be legit the benefit of the doubt.
If they keep spamming --that's another story :(

banners
Back