Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

hi @cashmoneyaffiliate In need of some help please. I have set up
4 angles (8 banners) (1.5% CTR)
3 LPs (CTR of 15% to play store)
Browser install (via google play offer)
LATAM (non brazil/argentina)
been cutting placements either after 2k with no clicks or x3 spend
have spent $40

I just for the life of me can't get anything to convert at a decent level (odd one or two here and there)

I find that it seems to be the same with any appinstall (google play offer ) that I try. Do you have any tips about how to start getting conversions.

My banners are for example:
Hackers use old software, update software now
internet slow, increase speed up to 15%

LPS are similar kind of tone. Whilst i am not going to give in , it is very frustrating! pls help

hi @cashmoneyaffiliate In need of some help please. I have set up
4 angles (8 banners) (1.5% CTR)
3 LPs (CTR of 15% to play store)
Browser install (via google play offer)
LATAM (non brazil/argentina)
been cutting placements either after 2k with no clicks or x3 spend
have spent $40

I just for the life of me can't get anything to convert at a decent level (odd one or two here and there)

I find that it seems to be the same with any appinstall (google play offer ) that I try. Do you have any tips about how to start getting conversions.

My banners are for example:
Hackers use old software, update software now
internet slow, increase speed up to 15%

LPS are similar kind of tone. Whilst i am not going to give in , it is very frustrating! pls help

You have a great banner CTR but you should try and get you LP CTR up to 30% if your running utility apps.

My first suggestion would be to split test the same app offer across different networks and 2nd make it clear to visitors on your LP that they MUST open the app upon installation.

I don't know why but I am having a hard time trying to figure out exactly what "mobile traffic" is. I'm using f5 media and for media type all it says is "mobile." Whereas others will say Email, PPC, Pop, Redirect, Adware/PPV, Social Media, ect.

Is this talking about Carrier traffic? And how do you send this type of traffic to an offer. Does it have to be a certain type of traffic source or can most traffic sources send carrier traffic?

Would You recommend a particular mobile tracking software for beginners?

Also I would like to thank you publicly for sharing such great knowledge.

Excusme sir, can you tell me how to choose best offer to promote and best traffic source for it?
I would run a first serious campaign, thanks

I have selected a low pay out offer (2.30)
Offer Country: US
Traffic Source: Zero Park
Tracking: Thrive
Hosting: Beyond Hosting.

What I've done so far..
4 Campaigns, 2 Different Angles. 2 PPV RON Campaigns, 2 PPV Keyword Campaigns
1. Keyword campaign A1; Ad Spend: $20.50 , 1 Conversion ($2.30)
2. Keyword Campaign A2; Ad spend: $21.23, No conversions
3. PPV RON campaign A1; Ad spend: $143.56, 17 Conversions ($39.10)
4. PPV RON Campaign A2; Ad spend: $51.54, 7 conversions ($16.10)

Total Ad Spend: $236.83
Total Rev: $56.10

1.I noticed that with my Campaigns, My ad spend is being drained really fast. I set these 4 campaigns up at different times and each time the data was gathered in less than a hour. Does this mean I am bidding too low and getting low quality traffic?

2. I am not sure if I spent enough money testing this offer or if I have spent too much. What is the right amount to test a verticle with a low pay out? What LP CTR should I be aiming for on these pages? The highest CTR I got was 13.6 percent.

3. what is the best traffic to promote any type of phone sweepstakes offers? PPV? or Domain Redirect? So far I have only tried PPV RON & keyword campaigns. Are keyword campaigns even worth running with sweepstakes offers? How many keywords should I targeted in my keyword campaign?

4. How many converting targets do I need before I start to run a target campaign?

MI
Back