The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi Taiwo, can you please tell me what do you think about this system for creating campaigns:
1. Running sweepstakes/voucher offers on pop/domain/redirect traffic sources (PopAds in this case)
2. Finding an angle with at least -50% ROI before proceeding with tests, x3 offer payout per angle and about 4-5 angles before going to the next offer
3. Split testing 3 landing pages at the same time, making tweaks to the best performing one
4. Cutting targets, OS, carriers
5. If ROI is +20% after a certain testing period, scaling to interstitial and banner traffic sources

Any suggestions?
Thanks man!

Hey @cashmoneyaffiliate, I read your follow along and most of the threads you created here which helped me a lot to get success with mobile CPI offers. Since I feel ready to move on to pinsubmit offers I wanted to ask you for a little advice about the initial bid when starting pin submit campaigns.

What is a usual CV for content offers like whatsapp/content download? I try to figure out the math a bit, but have no own data yet, so I dont know how much I should bid for the start, since targteted carrier traffic is quite expensive. I thought just to start with a CPM equal the offer payout if it is < $5.

The Traffic I am fairly common with, is pop and redirect.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work man! Hopefully god will reward you with even more money, success and women, haha.

@cashmoneyaffiliate hey man thanks for this thread helped me alot!
one question, is it cloaking a MUST to scale it up?
in know ZeroPark or DTNX have less restrictions
but if i found a winning funnel to scale to MobiCow as an example do i have to cloak or not necesseraly?
do you own a mobile cloaker?

@cashmoneyaffiliate hey man thanks for this thread helped me alot!
one question, is it cloaking a MUST to scale it up?
in know ZeroPark or DTNX have less restrictions
but if i found a winning funnel to scale to MobiCow as an example do i have to cloak or not necesseraly?
do you own a mobile cloaker?

Cloaking is only necessary if you are running aggressive angles that your traffic source would not approve off.

No I do not use a mobile cloaker as you can do a lot of what a cloaker dose with Voluum.

Hi Taiwo, can you please tell me what do you think about this system for creating campaigns:
1. Running sweepstakes/voucher offers on pop/domain/redirect traffic sources (PopAds in this case)
2. Finding an angle with at least -50% ROI before proceeding with tests, x3 offer payout per angle and about 4-5 angles before going to the next offer
3. Split testing 3 landing pages at the same time, making tweaks to the best performing one
4. Cutting targets, OS, carriers
5. If ROI is +20% after a certain testing period, scaling to interstitial and banner traffic sources

Any suggestions?
Thanks man!

Seems workable but I would scale to ALL available pop/redirect traffic source first before moving onto interstitial and banner traffic sources though.

Hey @cashmoneyaffiliate, I read your follow along and most of the threads you created here which helped me a lot to get success with mobile CPI offers. Since I feel ready to move on to pinsubmit offers I wanted to ask you for a little advice about the initial bid when starting pin submit campaigns.

What is a usual CV for content offers like whatsapp/content download? I try to figure out the math a bit, but have no own data yet, so I dont know how much I should bid for the start, since targteted carrier traffic is quite expensive. I thought just to start with a CPM equal the offer payout if it is < $5.

The Traffic I am fairly common with, is pop and redirect.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work man! Hopefully god will reward you with even more money, success and women, haha.

A good conversion rate on pin submit offers is usually 3% to 5%.

When you first launch a campaign you want bid for 1st or 2nd position and adjust bids from there.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Just to make things 100% clear, by conversionrate you mean CR or CV in voluum?

I have two questions.

1) As a newb would you suggest to start with Go2mobi or Decisive out of the two?
2) What are your factors for cutting a placement, lander, banner, etc? Do you just look at CTR, spend or what?

On a side not I can't help but to notice your screen name and think of the rap group. You a rap fan?

I have two questions.

1) As a newb would you suggest to start with Go2mobi or Decisive out of the two?
2) What are your factors for cutting a placement, lander, banner, etc? Do you just look at CTR, spend or what?

On a side not I can't help but to notice your screen name and think of the rap group. You a rap fan?

1) If you want to focus on display traffic Go2mobi.

2) I covered this earlier in this thread and in my free ebook.

MI
Back