The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Generate multi-tier referral commissions for sales outside my site

Femi16

affiliate
I don’t sell on my site but sales are made outside my site i.e on the merchant site.

My registered members click and to be taken outside my site to purchase products/services. I have server to server/URL postback tracking in place by a third party to track if sales are made by my registered users who has been referred from my site.

In the Affiliate Tree, I simply want to reward the parent affiliate (direct referral) and the grandparent affiliate (indirect referral) for every purchase made by their child affiliate on merchants site.

I seem not to be able to find a wordpress plugin or a web based service to do multi-tier referral commission. AffiliateWP plugin (including their AffiliateWP MLM) says that "sales must be made on my site for their plugin to work."

Does anyone have a fix for me regarding this, please?

It isn't actually a MLM. I wish I could call it differently. My one agenda is to share my affilite commision with whoever performs the purchase, then, the direct referral and also the indirect referral. Nobody is leftout. I serve a particular niche community and also to support them financially. Hence commission sharing of everything I get from affiliate marketing effort. There is no top spots to benefit but the whole of community member gain more.

MI
Back