The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GDN LP CTR below 5% no matter what I do

nomeus

Hey,

I've been having a hard time getting LP CTR up on GDN. I have tried 4 different campaigns with proven landers that have 25-50% LP CTR on native. The same lander on GDN gets me 1-5% LP CTR. I have a cloaker so bots should be filtered out already. Tried removing Games, Apps and some weird websites, but nothing seems to help. Total spend is nearing $2k and I just can't figure out the issue.

Did anyone deal with this?

This is happening quite a bit since last year. I have read numerous reports about the pricing going up and the CTR's going down. Especially with campaigns using cloaking.

I don't cloak and my primary traffic sources are Google and FB. You may be having an algorithm issue that can't be identified. I function 100% white hat and my CTR's on Google are awesome. I pay a lot, but I get excellent return. FB is churning and burning for me also, CTR's are up almost 100% for me there this year over last year.

Black hat may be the issue. They are chasing these tactics with a giant fire hose.

This is happening quite a bit since last year. I have read numerous reports about the pricing going up and the CTR's going down. Especially with campaigns using cloaking.

I don't cloak and my primary traffic sources are Google and FB. You may be having an algorithm issue that can't be identified. I function 100% white hat and my CTR's on Google are awesome. I pay a lot, but I get excellent return. FB is churning and burning for me also, CTR's are up almost 100% for me there this year over last year.

Black hat may be the issue. They are chasing these tactics with a giant fire hose.

Thanks for the reply. I have created 4 WH campaigns with different GEOs and different products and 2 BH campaigns in separate BH accounts. All of them have the same issue.

Thanks for the reply. I have created 4 WH campaigns with different GEOs and different products and 2 BH campaigns in separate BH accounts. All of them have the same issue.

This typically means the copy, art/media, or general construct of the landers could be the issue. It could also be an indicator of the targeting, and of course it can be the approach to the audience with your copy.

Have you had similar landers and copy do better? Have you had this niche and specific targeting do better in the past?

This typically means the copy, art/media, or general construct of the landers could be the issue. It could also be an indicator of the targeting, and of course it can be the approach to the audience with your copy.

Have you had similar landers and copy do better? Have you had this niche and specific targeting do better in the past?
Generally, I would agree, but I am using exact landers that I've tested and been running on native (Taboola) for months successfully. That is why I can't understand the issue.

Well then, this is a great opportunity for you. Given the information you have presented, it documents the very reasons why many of us will run the same campaigns on different platforms and why we will also try different networks with the same offers. What you are experiencing is the reason we split test.

The reason I say it is a great opportunity is that you can run the identical campaigns on different platforms and get different results. What I recommend then is to run the same campaign(s) on a few other display networks to gauge the results.

MGID
Outbrain
EvaDev
Revcontent
AdCash

banners
Back