The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Gaffer In The House

BuddyT

affiliate
Hi, I'm a retired US citizen living in Bali, Indonesia. Moved here from Guadalajara MX a couple of weeks ago. While I can live off the money my government stole from me while I was a working stiff (actually a fun and rewarding career), like many people I'm looking for more. I had some Adsense sites years ago using PBNs until Googer killed that off with Farmer and Panda.
SO now I'm back to learn the ropes of the game today. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

gaffer definition at DuckDuckGo
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Well, as long as you have a decent internet connection and access to the financial system ...
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) Here is a 'primer' of sorts on the CPA way of doing things. Try adapting some of these concepts into what you already know and develop a hybrid model of your own ;)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are a few old dogs here, including me. I learn something new everyday, I plan on it and always look forward to it!

Hi, I'm a retired US citizen living in Bali, Indonesia. Moved here from Guadalajara MX a couple of weeks ago. While I can live off the money my government stole from me while I was a working stiff (actually a fun and rewarding career), like many people I'm looking for more. I had some Adsense sites years ago using PBNs until Googer killed that off with Farmer and Panda.
SO now I'm back to learn the ropes of the game today. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.
hi and welcome to the forum @BuddyT.

banners
Back