Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
AffKit
Just a note, this discount isn't deprecated but you should focus on our new SaaS platform, FunnelFlux Pro.

For AffiliateFix users we are offering 50% off your first month, in addition to a 28-day free trial.

CORRECTED! Get your tracking on track today with FunnelFlux Pro.

This newest FunnelFlux Pro is a kick-ass tracker with loads of great performance options.

Certified

Zeno (FunnelFlux)

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
FunnelFlux Pro
Thanks! Could we also change this thread title? e.g. to FunnelFlux Pro | 28-day Trial + 50% off your first month.

Also, quick update, I just prototyped conversion tracking using Facebook's S2S API.

You can see instructions here - Tracking Conversions Using the Facebook S2S Tracking API

For now its as simple as using a postback and passing the data stated. We'll make a nicer UI later, I just wanted to move fast!

We also recently released our raw event explorer, and added a quickstart wizard that lets you spin up a quick lander > offer flow in seconds :)

Certified

Zeno (FunnelFlux)

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
FunnelFlux Pro
Just a casual bump!

We just released a TikTok server-to-server tracking integration to go along with our Facebook CAPI one, and a UI to make it easier.

Posting this because we had a lot of people rushing to us to use it (who weren't even FunnelFlux users) simply because we had it, they needed it, no one else has it. Seems there's a lot of affiliates who want S2S TikTok tracking right now!

I'm also working on similar S2S integrations for Adwords, Microsoft Ads, and Snapchat. With Snapchat its not yet practical as they don't have a click ID, but I have it on good authority that they are working on creating a click ID functionality, and once they release it, I'll have an integration up in a few hours.

-Zeno

Certified

Zeno (FunnelFlux)

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
FunnelFlux Pro
Screenshot_30.png

Self-bumping with our limited-time Black Friday deal!

For the next few days (expiring on Monday), you can get 67% off your first 3 months on any FF Pro plan.

You can access our deal page here - https://funnelflux.com/pro/black-friday-2021/

MI