The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From Russia with love....

TonyB

Morning all.

I am following along with @servandosilva and @DoubleDouble and just about to start my own media buying journey. I also have an elaborate plan to buy @cashmoneyaffiliate breakfast when Im in his town - trade a wetherspoons breakfast for some info?? (great plan)

But hey - I am british and a planner.

So, does anyone have experience with buying traffic on Russia Geo's?

I have access to three or four russian native speakers, so could translate LP's etc very easily. I am thinking of steering clear of english/american traffic as the bids will be higher.

Has anyone done this - am i barking up the wrong tree?

TIA

nice one thanks - as I have said, I am not in the same league as Servando, but was inspired. At the relative start to my journey as well. I would advise doing a follow along however, found it has really motivated me and I look forwards to sharing the info.

Good luck with your journey

nice one thanks - as I have said, I am not in the same league as Servando, but was inspired. At the relative start to my journey as well. I would advise doing a follow along however, found it has really motivated me and I look forwards to sharing the info.

Good luck with your journey

Thanks man, same boat as you. The Servando follow along is a gold mine. There are other threads and follow alongs around this forum too that give out so much info - if people are willing to look for them.

Will start a follow along when I am ready to push the button!

You need to learn at least basic language skill if you are local market. Otherwise, there are many things you will miss.

You need to learn at least basic language skill if you are local market. Otherwise, there are many things you will miss.

Yes, I have access to a number of native russian speakers. So this isnt a problem.
I spoke to an AM at one of the traffic sources last night who told me the avg bids on Rus is lower then tier one but the volumes are good.

Russian audience on free sites is really huge, mobile is even bigger though unless you offer users smth unique and for free they are quite reluctant to spend anything online. To mention, that's my experience on free adult sites

Russian audience on free sites is really huge, mobile is even bigger though unless you offer users smth unique and for free they are quite reluctant to spend anything online. To mention, that's my experience on free adult sites

Thanks Lisa. So Sweepstakes and free app installs perhaps?

Ok so may be worth a test. I have applied to one RU network, so will look for some more.

Thanks Lisa - great help

pay attention
i was working 4 years ago with a russian PPI network for 2 months i don't wanna mention it
and they scammed me and all the People who works there
suddenly the website is gone and the Profits as well Gone :oops:

banners
Back