The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free mail server set up.. Yes Free!!

I

Iss Meftah

Hello guys I wanted to use this time where I'm free, and give something back, I had a lotta help in my journey. would not be where i am now without that help.

So if anyone is looking for a proper mail server configuration, DNS,SQL, Apache, Security, Able to receive and send mail. completely authenticated: SPF,Sender-ID, DKIM, DomainKey, rDNS, DMARC, A records..

vu5cjcV.png

so if you already have a dedicated server, i can set it up to send emails (SMTP server), and using MailWizz as the Email Marketing Software. to have a complete email marketing Solution.

This would be for good email senders with good list hygiene..perfect for their long term email marketing/email sending business.. not hardcore spammers. that they won't to send 999,999 over night.

If you're interested. reply to this post or send me a PM then we'll get in touch and work something out.

Note: I would require a specific server requirement. number of IPs and domain name.

thank you very much.
peace and gratitude.
Iss.

Hello guys I wanted to use this time where I'm free, and give something back, I had a lotta help in my journey. would not be where i am now without that help.

So if anyone is looking for a proper mail server configuration, DNS,SQL, Apache, Security, Able to receive and send mail. completely authenticated: SPF,Sender-ID, DKIM, DomainKey, rDNS, DMARC, A records..

vu5cjcV.png

so if you already have a dedicated server, i can set it up to send emails (SMTP server), and using MailWizz as the Email Marketing Software. to have a complete email marketing Solution.

This would be for good email senders with good list hygiene..perfect for their long term email marketing/email sending business.. not hardcore spammers. that they won't to send 999,999 over night.

If you're interested. reply to this post or send me a PM then we'll get in touch and work something out.

Note: I would require a specific server requirement. number of IPs and domain name.

thank you very much.
peace and gratitude.
Iss.

This is an obvious sales funnel. Moved to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

I recommend you apply to have your business approved for our approved vendor listings.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello,

I apologize for that, I did not meant to be like that at all. this is just a post to offer help to mailers and so I get to know more people in the business to be honest.

Trust me. the set up is completely free, I won't be selling, upselling not even affiliate for the server! I promise you that.

How i can delete it?. Can I try to rewrite it to be more suitable for my purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I apologize for that, I did not meant to be like that at all. this is just a post to offer help to mailers and so I get to know more people in the business to be honest.

Trust me. the set up is completely free, I won't be selling, upselling not even affiliate for the server! I promise you that.

How i can delete it?. Can I try to rewrite it to be more suitable for my purpose?

You may edit the thread. You will see the edit button under your first post. I don't think you need to edit it or delete it, it was just in the wrong forum for making this offer, free or paid.

You can buy, sell, or trade services and products in this (Buy/Sell/Trade) forum, but not any other forums. I highly recommend you place information about your services and products in your signature. If someone asks you about what you can do for them as a professional, in any thread, then by all means go ahead and pitch yourself, products, and services.

If you want to use the Business Centre to pitch your company, products, or services, then you need to be an approved vendor (it's easy).

No worries, you are okay in this Buy/Sell/Trade forum for offering your services and help. Remember, the best way to help others is posting actionable information in the other forums. Remember to place your free offer to help in your signature, this will get the attention of members.

Hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Good Luck

Admin/T J Tutor

Thank you very much for the detailed information.
I will definitely, add a details about my offer in the signature. would be much better in the signature.

Thanks again.

banners
Back