The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

FREE Landing page for CPS offer

abdellahi

Hi everyone so i though to give this LPs for free yes for FREE you can find the offer on mabounty it pays 68$ and use Bing or adword to promote and make $$$ i've already tested the campaign on bing and got some converions why not you
offer :
Capture.JPG

Landing page
Good luck ;)

Thanks for sharing this with us, what I see the lander redirects to another offer different than CLA did you promote tht offer to before you used CLA Sunflower?
Also the lander has no Privacy Policy or Terms, is this lander allowed on Bing Ads?

Thanks for sharing this with us, what I see the lander redirects to another offer different than CLA did you promote tht offer to before you used CLA Sunflower?
Also the lander has no Privacy Policy or Terms, is this lander allowed on Bing Ads?
Hi yes I used the lander to promote another offer I might forget about changing the offer link but you can just delete it and add yours
For privacy policy yes you need them pm me via Skype I'll send them to you and show you how to integrate them into the offer page

I would not recommend you to use free ones... I think it is very important to get a good and unique landing page for your business. That is why, I would like to recommend you to use the help of the service from https://weblium.com for this purpose. I think you will be very happy with what you will get from them. They also have a really cool drag-and-drop website editor which you will find helpful

Last edited:
MI
Back