The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free inclusion in Haabaa UK

ill probably do that some one of these days. im not to big into submiting to directories tho.

Any particular reason your are not keep on submitting to directories? How do you build links for your site?

Paul_KY said:
I'll have to side with monkey on this one.

Paul,
Maybe there is something you and Monkey know that I don't know. How do you build quality inbound link without directory inclusion? I am not challenging you or anything like that I am just curious to learn a new trick.

This is how I build inbound links for my sites:

submit to directories
link exchange
post to forums
and if I have money buy links

I look forward to learning new ways to add to the above list

submit to directories
link exchange
post to forums
and if I have money buy links

IMHO, a site only need to be included in one or two directories and really, a directory listing is not needed at all. What REALLY matters is that your site is found/spidered by the search engines. I try to be very careful where those spiders find my site. I mean, who knows which sites/directories the search engines consider, “link farms� I like to play it on the safe side, and that may go against the grain of every SEO tutorial on the net. But it’s how I play the game.

My main site has ZERO link exchanges (Perhaps some relevant links from some of my other sites, but no other outside influence). ZERO. The others have maybe 5 link exchanges combined.

I NEVER post to forums, not even as a signature.

I LOVE to buy advertising on relevant sites, but I ALWAYS build a subsite so I can track the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, so I never get links to my index pages. The ONLY reason I purchase advertising is to receive relevant traffic, producing a positive ROI. PR has NEVER been a motivating factor in purchasing advertising on other relevant sites.

I spend my time making pages/sites, which produce income. Instead of thinking of the $40,000 per month (Income) idea/site, I try to work in the mindset of creating 4,000 pages, which yield $10 per day. The more pages I make, the more income. Some pages/sites are duds, some produce. And sometimes the duds end up being produces, and vise versa.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, for some strange reason I start seeing inbound links due to the content I guess. Who knows...?

This is what works for me. Oh, and be ready to pour 15-18 hours per day (In the beginning) into one's hobby (lol).

Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for this, it certainly helps, it show me a different approach to the one I already know and if it works for you excellent
I use web directory, link exchange etc and it work for me like magic :) I am well ranked for very competitive and very desirable keywords using my current technique. The only adverts I buy are links in directories.

banners
Back