The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Drag And Drop Opt-In Form?

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
I want to create a single opt-in form just like GetResponse and send contacts directly to my email. Also able to host the opt-in form anywhere I want I mean having the source in HTML format so that I can able to embed the code any page or place I want. Would you like to suggest me how could I build this kind of opt-in form easily? Any suitable method/site/tool?

MailChimp , Aweber , GetResponse ???

I hope Im on track with my recommendation as I haven't used any of them yet.

Good Luck!!

Hey Joshua - Great question!

Here to help. For GetResponse - if you already have the form HTML, you can use our HTML editor or if you want to create a new opt-in for for your website - you can use the drag & drop feature and then can embed these on your website and start collecting email subscribers.

You can of course sign up for a 30 day free trial (no credit card required), play with the form builder and see if it works for you.

Thanks!

I have tested GetResponse I had a problem inboxing with Gmail, I tested Aweber great service but they would not let me single opt-in until my list start growing and if I remember MailChimp I had a problem inboxing with Yahoo.

I have tested GetResponse I had a problem inboxing with Gmail, I tested Aweber great service but they would not let me single opt-in until my list start growing and if I remember MailChimp I had a problem inboxing with Yahoo.

Hey there - How long ago was this? just curious; we haven't had any reports of issues mailing to Gmail or Yahoo. Happy to look into it for you.

Just seen the site. It's look like they are over priced. For 1000 contacts they charged almost $50. What is your inbox rates by the way?

We have 99% deliverability rate (For GetResponse) - and plans start at $15 for $1000 contacts. Hope it helps!

MI
Back