Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free advert gimmick from temi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Dear UK WW member,
Here is a gimmick to encourage you to us some of the new features of vB3.7. The feature I am particularly keen about is the networking feature. I encourage you to befriend other members. Just go to their profile and click on befriend. (see attached image).

The member with the most friend at the end of this month will get a free PR5 or PR6 link for 1 month :)

If you have more friends that all other members (apart from me) you can claim the prize :)

Thanks

Well done, Don, you have the most friends at the moment, lets see who will beat you :)

I wondered why the sudden rush for people wanting to be my frineds! And I thought I was popular :(

noones added me yet! I can't have Rhys having more friend requests than me!

*gets out boobs*

now we'll see who gets more ads!

lol, i would have but you beat me too it xhan :dance2:

hmm second thoughts, how can i delete you and then request again ;)

lol bewbs are for new friends only :p unless you refer some friends! (that could be so badly misconstrued!!)

no wonder! I am getting friend requests by the ton! Good - I am all in for making friends! Keep them coming!

Now I see why the sudden rush of friends.

Damn, I is not soooo popular after all.

People beware - do not try to befriend me, I will BITE :D

Héhé, now I also understand why so many people want to be my friend...
I'm dissapointed, I thought my natural charm was enough :( :lol:

Eric, I have been your friend for your natural charm way before we have this friendship widget, so my request for friendship is just 'Icing on the cake' of our friendship :)

I seriously start working on the project to win the links:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back