The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Found a place to call home!

Dmitry.bzns

affiliate
Hey Guys,
I think I found a place to call home...affiliateFix! Spent half a day looking through the posts, wow so much useful info being shared at no cost! Way to go community, hope to be a part of it!

P.S. Dojo on the way! :cool:

hey :) you are welcome dude... after reading the title of your thread I misinterpreted it and thoughts that its something about a free calling service :) by the way you have landed on the right place. and dont forget to share your existing knowledge and your past experiences with all of us. We, or let me say about myself only... I love to follow such success stories and looking forward to hear yours.

hey :) you are welcome dude... after reading the title of your thread I misinterpreted it and thoughts that its something about a free calling service :) by the way you have landed on the right place. and dont forget to share your existing knowledge and your past experiences with all of us. We, or let me say about myself only... I love to follow such success stories and looking forward to hear yours.
After I read the title again I got what you mean..haha Thanks for the good words, I will definitely bring my thoughts into this forum. Stay tuned ;)

Hey Guys,
I think I found a place to call home...affiliateFix! Spent half a day looking through the posts, wow so much useful info being shared at no cost! Way to go community, hope to be a part of it!

P.S. Dojo on the way! :cool:

Welcome to Affiliatefix.

I spent thousands of dollars in various courses before I found out that ALL of the information was available online FOR FREE!!

I honestly felt robbed. At least here there is good info that are hard to find and tips given by people who succeeded.

In the Dojo you will find guides and tools that will help you on your journey. That is one thing that I purchased that is worth every penny and more.

Welcome to Affiliatefix.

I spent thousands of dollars in various courses before I found out that ALL of the information was available online FOR FREE!!

I honestly felt robbed. At least here there is good info that are hard to find and tips given by people who succeeded.

In the Dojo you will find guides and tools that will help you on your journey. That is one thing that I purchased that is worth every penny and more.
Indeed, so much $$$ spent just to get the tip of the iceberg, but when you have the question or hit the wall there is no one to ask the advice... feeling so much positive being here!
(cleaning my email by unsubscribing from so-called"gurus" that push to buy more and more everyday)

Hi @Dmitry.bzns , great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I think I found a place to call home...affiliateFix! Spent half a day looking through the posts, wow so much useful info being shared at no cost! Way to go community, hope to be a part of it! P.S. Dojo on the way! :cool:

You can definitely call this place HOME! We are a community of caring and generous members always opening our arms to help one another. You are a part of this now. All you need to do is post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can. BE ACTIVE! This is the most important advice I can give you. Being active here will get the attention of the membership and demonstrate you are serious about getting things done.

Indeed, so much $$$ spent just to get the tip of the iceberg, but when you have the question or hit the wall there is no one to ask the advice... feeling so much positive being here!
(cleaning my email by unsubscribing from so-called"gurus" that push to buy more and more everyday)

Good move, most of the so called gurus are full of crap. That said, there are some that are spot on with their advice. We have some low key gurus here and they contribute to everyone daily. Also, we have a huge collection of reps for tools, networks, and offers here. They can help out with an abundance of great info as well.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @Dmitry.bzns , great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

You can definitely call this place HOME! We are a community of caring and generous members always opening our arms to help one another. You are a part of this now. All you need to do is post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can. BE ACTIVE! This is the most important advice I can give you. Being active here will get the attention of the membership and demonstrate you are serious about getting things done.

Good move, most of the so called gurus are full of crap. That said, there are some that are spot on with their advice. We have some low key gurus here and they contribute to everyone daily. Also, we have a huge collection of reps for tools, networks, and offers here. They can help out with an abundance of great info as well.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J
Thanks T J! Great advice!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

banners
Back