The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

miximo

affiliate
Hi everyone, i want to bought Follow Liker IG but I found people had problems with the blocking of accounts , so i want to now if follow liker stay work with instagram , and what is the best setting for fresh account IG , because i want to use it in cpa offers , thank you ( sorry for my bad english )

Well @miximo, I don't have own experiences with FollowLiker
and also don't know anybody who uses it,
but for the case that you are a newbie and also have a new account on IG,
I'd recommend you never to use any kind of automation tools at the beginning!

Just begin as a "normal" person on IG for the next few months, make your own first experiences
and get your feet wet, then you can think about an automation, not before ;)

@Marc thank you for this information , but am not totaly newbie , i have little experience with IG ( am create One account 3 days before and i have now 50 followers methode manual , and am create other account 2 week before now i have 100 followers )

The best way for you is to use a manual process so that you can get to know exactly the returns that you are anticipating to get. Since you are also a newbie, avoid spending a lot in the start, you can be able to use most of the available resources just to work your way out. After you have seen a good inflow of the returns, you will be able to know where to invest what. Be a steady and yet careful walker so as to avoid making mistakes that you will leave to regret.

Followliker is the best when it comes to running stable several hundreds of accounts, but it is not with lots of features, there are others around. I used FL twitter and tumblr and I used rootjazz both versions as well as others. FL is the best.

banners
Back