The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow Along Facebook Marketplace Ads with MarketCall

MarketCall is a really good company and many of our members are earning great with them.

We have seen an uptick in training opportunities with many of the great businesses listed in our Resources.

They are posting awesome offer opportunities, loads of training, and the reps are generally available to the members for Q&A.

I always look through all of the "New Posts" each day and read through the newest and hottest offers they are posting and I always try to go through any of their trainings they make available.

The newer breeds of affiliate managers are getting very adept at helping their clients, and prospective clients, learn to earn and do so with white hat training their companies are making available.

Great. Wish you good luck and we will help you in the process
Super !
I got the course yesterday, watched the video, seems pretty straightforward!
Shortly after that my PC died on me... Love it when the odds are against me...
This will just barely slow me down...
Trick is posting pay per call services on the US FB marketplace
So firstly getting signed up for a US residential proxy (required for FB not to ban the account as it's illogical to post items on the US marketplace if you're not from the US, FB is not stupid...)
And next getting a US FB account and warm it up for a few days... (this should leave me some time to get another PC up and running...)
Simultaneously requesting access to the MarketCall All in one home services offer...

I would plan on buying some post boost*** ads first --just to warm up the account a bit.
Facebook is skeptical about new Facebook Ads purchased ... Best to have some BS track record makes the moderation feel better --maybe. Very cheap rates of post boosters. Think post =pre/pre/lander ;)

Last edited:
I would plan on buying so post boot ads first --just to warm up the account a bit.
Facebook is skeptical about new Facebook Ads purchased ... Best to have some BS track record makes the moderation feel better --maybe. Very cheap rates of post boosters. Think post =pre/pre/lander ;)
Hey @Graybeard are confusing FB ads with FB Marketplace?
The trick thrown in the arena by MarketCall is to post offers on the Facebook Marketplace...
To use Facebook ads I wouldn't require a US account... I can easily target US audience from within my Business Manager, have done that plenty of times...

Small update here...
This is a free traffic source, meaning you're not purchasing any ads... Setup might require a small investment...
Warming up a few FB accounts... Suggested account warm-up is two weeks so it will be a while before I actually start testing the method...
Running the accounts on an antidetect browser, set-up with one proxy per FB account...
In interim while waiting for the account warmup I'll spend some time researching the existing offers on FB marketplace to try and find what's working...

Facebook market place is person to person like non-commercial?
Haven't even looked at that in over a year.
Anyway, you want to have what looks like a 'normal' account --not a fresh account made just to shave off traffic.

Nothing much yet...
Facebook is smart...
Still warming up my accounts... Eats up lots of time because I went for ten pva accounts on ten different US proxies and using an anonimizing brower...
One week into my warming up period and three out of the ten accounts were blocked by facebook, 2 different types of block... Unsure what caused the issues... Is it the proxy, is it the way I warm up the profiles, is it Facebook AI outsmarting me? All hard to tell because off course the FB messages do not say anything... That is nothing new, I'm used to seeing this with Facebook as ad accounts / ad manager blocks are equally unclear...
Not sure if it's worth it but just for the sake of it I might try to get 2 of the accounts back, that will require me to get some US burner sim cards as I don't have access to the original numbers used when the accounts were created (or pva'd)...
This all confirms that a decent warmup period is required.. I have not even tried to publish anything on the Marketplace (which might raise new flags with FB...)...

SIM cards are identifying and tracking devices.
If you are verifying with the same SIM card 1+1=2
Exactly, that is why you need a burner sim... -> Get your own number and burn it so nobody else will use it after you... Or your account gets burnt with it...
Thinking of it... The issue might come from the fact burners are used to verify the accounts with a 'dedicated' number...
Where I live the operators recycle the numbers after some time... Meaning that if you ever cancel your number you run the risk of it being re-used at any point in the future, taking down your account with it...
Am I right in thinking in the US numbers also get recycled?
This would mean you can not use a burner but have to keep the sim active for the whole lifespan of the pva's lifespan!

Since the follow alongs seem to become a hotter topic, a small update as still in the warm-up phase of the Facebook accounts... Status quo on the number of accounts still alive... 7 out of 10... Yesterday one of them got a 'stop commenting' warning from facebook after three comments on randomly selected posts in the pagefeed... Just confirming Facebook does not see these accounts as 'real' users yet... I will keep warming them up till next week... I will probably select one or two different marketcall offers to promote over the weekend...

And the Facebook Saga Continues...
After having warmed up 7 out of 10 accounts (since I already lost three) for 2 weeks now I decided to opt in on the Facebook Marketplace - requesting me a phone verification... Which I did for two of my accounts...
Created my first marketplace ad very carefully, following the guidelines provided by Marketcall and boom - account disabled...
No worries, next account - phone verification (new number) - created marketplace ad and as soon as I hit submit again Facebook thanks me with the account ban...

I have no clue why this is the case... Accounts have been warmed up carefully, 1hr+ activity per day, no excessive posting, friend adding, etc... Verified with unique phone number and yet taken down immediately as soon as the Marketplace ad is submitted...

To be honest, not knowing why the Facebook algorithm took them down there are too many variables that could be the cause... Is there as issue with the Accounts I bought? Is there an issue with the residential proxy IP's, did I not wait long enough to warm up the accounts, is it the unique phone numbers I bought?

So being clueless I now have 5 out of 10 accounts left...
I am sure it is possible to use the Facebook Marketplace to run these promo's for the MarketCall home services...
It is obvious as when you search on the FB Marketplace there are many marketers already doing this...

What are my findings in the mean time?
If someone has access to an established US Facebook account that is able to post on Marketplace this tactic will work... But the number of ads you can run per account are restricted as to not wake up the Facebook guarddog...

I already know, even if it works, I will not pursue this tactic, for me it has been interesting but warming up the Facebook accounts ate too much of my time... Especially since the efforts put into it disappear at a single click, without warning...

I feel like it's time for me to move on... Give these services a try with search ads on Google/Bing...
Anybody has any suggestions? Do I pursue and continue to warm up the accounts another week?

Anybody has any suggestions? Do I pursue and continue to warm up the accounts another week?

Have you tried reaching out to the Facebook Marketplace team?
That's the first thing I'd do
FB will make it incredibly difficult to contact them
Then if you do get contact info FB will almost certainly not reply
But if you keep knocking someone will eventually open the door
They will answer just to make the knocking stop
I think alot of people would be interested to know why your accounts got banned
You might even get unbanned and make a stack of cash

BTW if your knocking doesn't get heard try knocking louder, not just on doors but windows, walls, pipes, eventually it will work

And the Facebook Saga Continues...
After having warmed up 7 out of 10 accounts (since I already lost three) for 2 weeks now I decided to opt in on the Facebook Marketplace - requesting me a phone verification... Which I did for two of my accounts...
Created my first marketplace ad very carefully, following the guidelines provided by Marketcall and boom - account disabled...
No worries, next account - phone verification (new number) - created marketplace ad and as soon as I hit submit again Facebook thanks me with the account ban...

I have no clue why this is the case... Accounts have been warmed up carefully, 1hr+ activity per day, no excessive posting, friend adding, etc... Verified with unique phone number and yet taken down immediately as soon as the Marketplace ad is submitted...

To be honest, not knowing why the Facebook algorithm took them down there are too many variables that could be the cause... Is there as issue with the Accounts I bought? Is there an issue with the residential proxy IP's, did I not wait long enough to warm up the accounts, is it the unique phone numbers I bought?

So being clueless I now have 5 out of 10 accounts left...
I am sure it is possible to use the Facebook Marketplace to run these promo's for the MarketCall home services...
It is obvious as when you search on the FB Marketplace there are many marketers already doing this...

What are my findings in the mean time?
If someone has access to an established US Facebook account that is able to post on Marketplace this tactic will work... But the number of ads you can run per account are restricted as to not wake up the Facebook guarddog...

I already know, even if it works, I will not pursue this tactic, for me it has been interesting but warming up the Facebook accounts ate too much of my time... Especially since the efforts put into it disappear at a single click, without warning...

I feel like it's time for me to move on... Give these services a try with search ads on Google/Bing...
What were the titles and images of these market posts? I recall the same thing happening to me because I used the word service in my title.

What were the titles and images of these market posts? I recall the same thing happening to me because I used the word service in my title.
Thanks @Aiden L !
If you did that you have not paid close attention to the course as this fatal mistake is mentioned...
As I wrote, I followed their guidelines... Even used a single word title, short description and non stock images with all metadata removed... Also compared to competitive offers in the area (who are much more aggressive and would not even pass the @MarketCall guidelines)...
The ad creative is the only variable I was confident it would be right... Not gonna risk another account today, I'll give it another shot in a few days, pretend to sell anything random and mark it sold a few days later prior to posting a real offer again...

Thanks @Aiden L !
If you did that you have not paid close attention to the course as this fatal mistake is mentioned...
As I wrote, I followed their guidelines... Even used a single word title, short description and non stock images with all metadata removed... Also compared to competitive offers in the area (who are much more aggressive and would not even pass the @MarketCall guidelines)...
The ad creative is the only variable I was confident it would be right... Not gonna risk another account today, I'll give it another shot in a few days, pretend to sell anything random and mark it sold a few days later prior to posting a real offer again...
I understand but I wanted to do my own testing to see if I could get it past the moderators. Don’t think it’s viable to do marketplace as your primary traffic source, too many ways to get banned. You cannot properly advertise the service due to FB guidelines. Also very time consuming, my advice would be to create a landing page and run google/bing ads. They will most likely drive higher quality traffic and lead to more conversions. Fb you trade time for money. There is a way to get £100 in free credit on google ads if you deposit £25. Take my advice with a grain of salt as I’m not well versed in ppc but I know people that do it successfully and they run these types of ads.

too many ways to get banned. You cannot properly advertise the service due to FB guidelines. Also very time consuming, my advice would be to create a landing page and run google/bing ads. They will most likely drive higher quality traffic and lead to more conversions. Fb you trade time for money. There is a way to get £100 in free credit on google ads if you deposit £25. Take my advice with a grain of salt as I’m not well versed in ppc but I know people that do it successfully and they run these types of ads.
Exactly what I feel about this @Aiden L...
Thanks for your insights

MI
Back