The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow a Journey in Adult affiliate networks !

LeChuck

affiliate
TPlsavl.png

Hi,

So let's start my own Journey !
I have a full time job, so I think I will not write here every day.

Anyway, my goal is to make at least 100$ / days and to make a NET revenue before taxes of at least 30$ / days.

The best way for me is to lost any money at all, very hard challenge !

So, I have joined a new Network, EvoLeads and I will work on a PPL campaign.
8$ / lead from USA/UK/CA/NZ/AU

To drive traffic into the offer I use paid-traffic geo-targeted sources.
Very challenging to make money with this method ! But I will try.

So I started with a $200 initial budget. Landing Pages / banners / tracker are ready. Campaign has been accepted by traffic provider, let's see where I land at the end of the month ! :)

Hi,

So let's start my own Journey !
I have a full time job, so I think I will not write here every day.

Anyway, my goal is to make at least 100$ / days and to make a NET revenue before taxes of at least 30$ / days.

So I started with a $200 initial budget. Landing Pages / banners / tracker are ready. Campaign has been accepted by traffic provider, let's see where I land at the end of the month ! :)

I am sure there will be a following of this thread. Many members have been asking about adult marketing. Looking forward to your progress!

Soooo ....
No good news today, got more than 900 visitors and ... 0 Leads ! o_O

I don't know why ... is it the offer that is completelly crap ? Is it the traffic that is not targeted enought ?

So I'll try another offer that seems better to me, I'll make some banners using the following rules :
- Be a teaser of the actual landing page
- Respect the color code of the landing page

My results for today : -25$
Total result : -25$

30k4uxc.jpg

Its hard to optimize a goose egg. Normally with that many clicks its an error in traffic/targeting.

Is this PPC or PPV?

Its hard to optimize a goose egg. Normally with that many clicks its an error in traffic/targeting.

Is this PPC or PPV?
PPL campaign,
I have paused the campaign, I know that there is an error somewhere. I got more results with PPS with this amount of visitors from US !!! Incredible.

Are you bidding Pay per click, or Pay per view on the traffic? Which traffic exchange?

You need to at least break down the data.. You got 900 clicks. From somewhere somehow.

How many different images was that? Which images got the most clicks? Are you using a landing page? Which images clicked from your landing page to the offer?

If your buying on a traffic exchange.

What are the gender/siteid/ad copy/placementid/region/browser/device ?

You didn't spend $25 and get nothing.. You should have got all this data if your tracking is setup correctly.

Soooo ....
I completely changed my method and the network !
I spent something like 7$ on a domain name and make some SEO for the website, and I just let it go without doing anything .... yeah I know that's not the perfect method :)

But JUST with some simple things, and by investing only 7$ and maybe 2 hours of work here is the result :

121$ - 7$ = 114$ profit
Not bad for only 2 hours of work and for a completely automated method ! :) I just sit and let the little money come to me. It's always a pleasure to receive a check for doing nothong ahah

L4meCkl.jpg

Soooo ....
I completely changed my method and the network !
I spent something like 7$ on a domain name and make some SEO for the website, and I just let it go without doing anything .... yeah I know that's not the perfect method :)

But JUST with some simple things, and by investing only 7$ and maybe 2 hours of work here is the result :

121$ - 7$ = 114$ profit
Not bad for only 2 hours of work and for a completely automated method ! :) I just sit and let the little money come to me. It's always a pleasure to receive a check for doing nothong ahah

L4meCkl.jpg

Takes quite long to see the result... But that's cost effective!

Just been following the thread and what people are sharing is encouraging. I now feel that I should find time and give a try to the adult marketing just to see how it works. I however will stay confined to some offers. The reason is that i wont feel okay to just accept all kind of offers tagged as adults. To all of you who have started this journey, I wish you all the best. Lets keep sharing.

Just been following the thread and what people are sharing is encouraging. I now feel that I should find time and give a try to the adult marketing just to see how it works. I however will stay confined to some offers. The reason is that i wont feel okay to just accept all kind of offers tagged as adults. To all of you who have started this journey, I wish you all the best. Lets keep sharing.

Should anyone decide to join the adult moble marketing journey, inspired by this post, first of all "welcome!" xD and secondly... Contact me in the details below! Kimia has over 7 years experience in adult mobile marketing, we have, within our team, webmasters and mediabuyers that have been in the industry since the beginning... learning every step of the way. We would love to share history, advice and strategies for this specific niche.

Specially you @Dr. Forum , do not hesitate to contact me at all :)

Have a great start to the day guys... at least in the CET time zone xD

MI
Back