The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Party Email Data

DirectOffers

affiliate
I have over 1 million records of segmented first party opt in data. Looking for ways monetize or rev share opportunities. Anyone want to mail my data on rev share?

It might help to let people know what the niche is before they get spammed to death with things they are not interested in :)

1 Million Email
Frank Kern doesn't have this Much of Subscribers
Where Did U get This Much Of Emails ? :)

I can honestly say that I envy the email list that you have. One million persons is such a huge number for sure. I will say the best thing for you to do is split the email list into several segments and then you can assign each segment to the niche identified. I am so sure when you venture into email marketing, you will be able to reap a lot. However, be careful too that you do not misuse the emails you have. The reason is that it may give you millions in terms of earnings and at he same time bring loss.

Hi mate - am always looking for good quality data. Do you know what the users have opted in for, what geos and also how old the list is?

I have systems ready to send so if the lists are good we can partner up quick

I do think the best option for you is to start a niche in the field above. Now that you have the emails with the target audience, it will be much easier to make it. However, caution must be taken because you may end having te target audience that is dormant. Also avoid spamming the audience because it is the thing that turns them away. You can get in touch with the party houses or event companies to have a better way of monetizing this. be sure to have enough research before you make a decision.

MI
Back