The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Affiliate Literal Noob Follow Along Type 1(Direct linking Push-to-Pop)

did you figured out how ?, am using ticktick all the time.
Yeah, I wanted to get better at adding tasks to the calendar but I was able finally able to understand yesterday how to move the tasks on the inbox to the calendar to time blox.
The first bump should be after 5k subs per day and the second one after 10k :rolleyes:
o_O looks like there's a lot of work to do :)
In all seriousness like @Sheenue said, you need to be sending volumes of high quality conversions to even to be considered a payout increase.
Yeah totally I can understand that.

Update Week 4 of May:
-> looked through all the creatives for sweepstake offer that was available on anstrex push and native.
-> Looked through available offers on Zeydoo and found two niches particularly of interest.
-> Having work issues which should be resolved by another few days giving me finally enough time to start campaigns again.

Goals for Week 1 June
->Resolve work issues and start campaigns for Week 2 of June.

Its not much of big jump considering week 3 of May which is unfortunate but baby steps to manage work and affiliate journey.

Week 2 Of June Update:
-> Still ongoing work issues which currently only gives me about 2 hours of reading and working time on affiliate, should end by Friday latest.
-> Finally was able to setup up bemob, time for testing with offers.

I wanted to update last week but something exciting is happening this week or maybe early next week.
I'm super pumped. oh i also was equally stupid with doing somethings....
ill make a detailed post but this just still alive sill working update post

I wanted to update last week but something exciting is happening this week or maybe early next week.
I'm super pumped. oh i also was equally stupid with doing somethings....
ill make a detailed post but this just still alive sill working update post
Your reminder to share :affiliatefix: excited to hear the rest of your story! keep on pushing.

Got my first payout from evadav, that was the most exciting thing that was happening.
My grandfather has covid, been moving around a whole lot to work around that, i can't even celebrate the payout yet.
ill make a detailed post as usual once i get some breathing room. :)

Before i dwell deep into the details on “Ways to avoid being dumb like chris” i would like to start with the happy news of payout.
(Grandpa is doing fine now sorta - no covid anymore but you know covid = lung damage).

Payout image:
Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 3.19.45 PM.png

Yep,its a whole 31.75$
I don’t know about y’all but that’s visible progress.

Things that you should know.

-Ran Push to pop campaign using multiple countries from Bymyads and a special excel formula to calculate the viability of said country and arbitrage with Evadav.
Both the ad network and the affiliate network were very good with regards to answering questions with little turn around time of <1 hour.

-Initially I thought maybe long term would be good and I ran rev share campaigns on crack for a few days before understanding that you need a whole lot more cost reduction on your ads for Revshare model to actually work. =/= BAD | CHRIS = STUPID
Realized the above mistake and switched the models to CPA.

-The CPA model though thanks to the special excel formula became very profitable, the CTR was hitting 12-17% sometimes. Which was really working towards making that stack. But for some reason at some point the CTR remained stable but the ad spend on Bymyads increased but the clicks were just not registering on Evadav i.e something was up but since i didn’t have a tracker installed i couldn’t figure out the cause

BAD - Always have a tracker to measure the proper amount of clicks and talk to your Ad account manager and get it immediately fixed if possible

Ad spend image:
Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 3.32.41 PM.png

As you can see due to some error which is basically the cost of learning which campaign model would work and the cost of business was 45.39$
But considering the above noobish error which is basically the name of this thread.
Leaving aside the errors if a pro affiliate marketer did the same with the same budget then the actual cost which is the profit generated running a proper CPA campaign.
Like sheenue etc. even mine for that matter would be 29.49$
Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 3.35.58 PM.png

Ad cost = 29.49$
Aff earning = 31.75$
ROI = 7.66%

Now I'm not saying this is correct or this is a big amount etc.
There is a cost of learning and how you pay for it is on you.
7% in less than a week, that’s good numbers even for the stock market.

Affiliate Marketing works but just like any business its not to be treated as a part-time job.
It is a full time job and there is cost of learning. How you do that is on you and you alone.

Future Path Now
Two things -
A)SEO
B)Paid - Ads Aff marketing

SEO has been taking up so much of my time (about 3 hours a day) apart from my day job.
And there’s just too much to know before starting out.
Of course, one can go gung-ho but I'm more of a learn, implement, optimize , repeat sort of person.

Hosting and domain purchased.
Will start working on it later this week - schedule is fixed and time is blocked.
But still on the sidelines with regards to wordpress or bootstrap.

Paid ads -
Just 1 hour a day due to the vast amount of content on SEO - if i can increase it by one more hour it would be so much better but there’s only so much leftover time on schedule so can’t do it for now.

Path now - Zeydoo sweepstakes - Hosting and domain purchased - Tracker later this week - still got some things to go through from Aidens huge PDF list - i seem to be going back and referring to it once in a while.

Anyone have any good GEO for sweepstakes offers that I should know about?
Landing pages, i have been looking through anstrex

Will add more questions later this week once I start working on the website.

August 1st week
-Have SEO and PPC website skeleton ready
-Tracker purchase(time starts ticking)
-Landing page and creatives for sweepstakes offers.

Will need to look more into the workflow time to understand how long I might need to launch the campaigns.
One can never be fully ready but it's better than dressing for failure :)

Well, like you say (wisely) learning costs time and money.
I hope your grandfather is doing OK.

Don't compare this to the stock market --making (or having the stock value) increase or decrease 4% in a day is not that uncommon. That's for 10 or 20 minutes work (if you know what you are doing). Like anything it's a learning curve and averaging and scaling --in that aspect it's similar.

Try to find a better payout is the same or better CR and increase your spread (or profit margin ). Next step is can you scale the win to a decent amount --like $300 (10x).

MI
Back