The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First 8 days revenue

Yes 8 days with 400++USD spendings on traffic. well, im running on a CPL and CPI basis. My useless traffic is so high that i need to cut those that are not converting. Actually im running on a selected geos. I guess next few days im expecting less traffic. Im still starting this CPA marketing. I really love to learn more.

Yes 8 days with 400++USD spendings on traffic. well, im running on a CPL and CPI basis. My useless traffic is so high that i need to cut those that are not converting. Actually im running on a selected geos. I guess next few days im expecting less traffic. Im still starting this CPA marketing. I really love to learn more.
That's really good. You're getting 150% ROI for a newbie which is amazing. What ad network are you using, if you dont mind sharing?

Can you share what network you're using?

Wow, very good stats for a starter, wish mine were like that! What is your background before AM?

CPL - Cost Per Lead
CPI - Cost Per Install / Cost Per Impression

banners
Back