The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Firefox or Chrome?

I ultimately would choose Chrome, but since it doesn't support certain extensions and plug-ins that I use on a day-to-day basis, I'd have to go with Firefox. My current version of Chrome has been experiencing some troubles lately as well, so that gives Firefox some more positive points as well.

I have been using Chrome, but I switched back to Firefox a few days ago. My chrome has been encountering problems, so it keeps requesting to shut. That is so disappointing, but I like Firefox anyway so I'm not losing anything.

From a development perspective, both.

Though for general troubleshooting I usually defer to Chrome's developer tools, but FireBug remains pretty useful too.

I started with strictly using firefox because I hate internet explorer (like most people). This was way before google chrome was even thought about. I even boycotted it for a bit when google chrome came out. Someone finally convinced me to switch to google chrome and since then I haven't been able to use anything else. I like how customizable google chrome is and how you can change it for what you need. It's also much easier to use in general.

I prefer Chrome over Firefox because of the enhanced stability, security, and user interface.

banners
Back