The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Will Hydrogen or Electric Power the Future?

Graybeard

This comes from Volvo AB
He leaves out trains and ocean freighters.

Disclosure: I own HJEN (ETF) and HYSR (stocks)
Buy in and make the price go up :D

There are 4 types of Hydrogen generation.

There is;
  • green-hydrogen produced by green energy and hydrolysis of water (emits no CO2) only H2 and O
  • blue-hydrogen from natural gas (emits some CO2)
  • grey-hydrogen from oil distillates (emits a lot CO2)
  • brown-hydrogen from coal gas (emits too much CO2)
That is what has changed. When I was in the masonry business in 1995 I worked on a house that a PhD GM engineer was building. He was working on hydrogen fuel cell technology for transportation way back then.

A way of production of inexpensive, and a reason for, the production of hydrogen for fuel needed to happen, he explained. We have reached this point with the need to reverse climate change for adding CO2 to the atmosphere. We are approaching the tipping point.

When I saw the holdings of the HJEN ETF and these companies kept appearing in the *hydrogen news* seemed they are serious now
upload_2021-4-19_18-53-54.png

Most of there are large or mid cap stocks --also the stocks are global.
Hopefully, it will bounce back, it's was offered first mar 25, 2021 --New Offering
upload_2021-4-19_18-59-11.png

This is interesting
grahm50-500wi.jpg

The Gramme 50 electrolyzer features a radically different stack design to achieve high current density and outlet pressure requirements. Individual cell power management enables dynamic loading, efficient operation and degradation isolation. The unit also features seamless integration between stack and power electronics.

Design specs for the Gramme 50 include a production rate of 30~50 Nm3/hr with a power consumption range of 5~7 kWh/Nm or 150~350 kW.

Less expensive technologies such as this can start a “virtuous cycle” of cost reductions, increased scale-up, and further cost reductions in turn.

The green hydrogen produced by this new technology can be used for clean transportation or industrial applications or blended with natural gas. Green hydrogen offers the ability to store renewable electricity across months and seasons, an advantage over battery storage.

Melon Husk must be spitting bullets about now :D

MI
Back