The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding network which provide smartlink offers

Hey @leadpro!

There are lots of smartlinks out there that perform differently based on your traffic segmentation (i.e. vertical, geo, format, etc). You can try talking to the big players like Mobusi, TrafficCompany, mSales first, they're performance is solid.

If you wanted to try something new and disruptive, my company Vykonia has built artificial intelligence for our smartlinks. Combined with our inventory of 1000+ direct offers worldwide, that's more bang for your buck, guaranteed.

Let me know if I can help you further. (if you want to give Vykonia a try, send me an email at b.pages@vykonia.com)

Best of luck!

Ben

Hey @leadpro!

There are lots of smartlinks out there that perform differently based on your traffic segmentation (i.e. vertical, geo, format, etc). You can try talking to the big players like Mobusi, TrafficCompany, mSales first, they're performance is solid.

If you wanted to try something new and disruptive, my company Vykonia has built artificial intelligence for our smartlinks. Combined with our inventory of 1000+ direct offers worldwide, that's more bang for your buck, guaranteed.

Let me know if I can help you further. (if you want to give Vykonia a try, send me an email at b.pages@vykonia.com)

Best of luck!

Ben
i inboxed you

Hey @leadpro,
Give a try to Clickky's platform for publishers. We provide different types of Smartlink offers (CPI, CPM etc). Create ad placement and choose smartlink among advertisement types.
774f9c3d87.png

If you support API you can try to connect to our CPI AdExchange.

MI
Back