The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding an affiliate network to monetize my adult sites, any recommendation?

juice888

affiliate
I have uploaded content regularly since 2011 and in recent months have been receiving high volume of traffics. Now I want to monetize them but I have no idea which network is trust-worthy ( I did some research online but there seems to be too many networks) So, guys, can you give me some advices on this? I would be really appreciate.
Basically I'd love any networks that are prestigious (it would be great if you can kindly name some good networks that you have worked with) and if content locking is available in their commission type, I will immediately make a go for them (copyright-infringed content)
Thanks,

I have uploaded content regularly since 2011 and in recent months have been receiving high volume of traffics. Now I want to monetize them but I have no idea which network is trust-worthy ( I did some research online but there seems to be too many networks) So, guys, can you give me some advices on this? I would be really appreciate.
Basically I'd love any networks that are prestigious (it would be great if you can kindly name some good networks that you have worked with) and if content locking is available in their commission type, I will immediately make a go for them (copyright-infringed content)
Thanks,

Here they are Top Adult Networks.

Hey we got everything you need. Adspaces on CPA basis, Rotator, 3g Redirection, all kind of popunders. Automatism targeting to best offers, just hit me up on skype - we will find a solution for every single case :)

@juice888 - Mgcash is fine with copyrighted content, you can promote copyrighted content with us legally as we are not US based network. Most important thing we are here since 2011 and we can provide you with some very powerful content locking tools.

If you are interested, you can contact me on skype - dario.mgcashmedia

This is Justin with TrafficHaus. We can help monetize your traffic as well as protect your content. Ping me on Skype: dirtybaker or email: justin(at)traffichaus.com

banners
Back