The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fake traffic of DirectCPV

adforbest

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Just make some test campaigns on DreictCPV for US traffic, 80% budget burned by fake refer and traffic (target by URL) :mad:

Can you block his sub Id? And report it?

No, user can't block any of DirectCPV traffic providers by subid, on our side we just only could track traffic refer URL. and I set amazon.com as target URL, then I found traffic from
/amazon.com/Marketing-SIZZLING-Presses-I
/amazon.com/Cant-Take-Your-Body-Repair/d
/amazon.com/Marketing-Video-Crash-Course
/amazon.com/Video-Blogging-Profits-Revis
those page did not even exist, DirectCPV said some of their traffic providers are using browser extentions and they use URL masking technique, and what they do is Blocked traffic providers to my ad groups, not sure if those traffic providers will still send traffic to other user's ad groups, and if you create new ad group, you have to let them know, they will manually blocked traffic providers to your other ad groups, I have request refund that will take 2 weeks for processing.

So if any one user directCPV, you need to make sure you can track their traffic.

All PPV networks kind of cheat a little. You can see that by testing with some url's that don't even exist and you will still get impressions.... i mean, whats the chance to get a view for example from sadahdaskdhajgs.com :D. Didn't test it but there was a thread on cpvden about it :). Have that on mind guys.

PPV is one traffic source I haven't really done myself, I've ran a few campaigns but nothing big, I'd like to have another go soon. Going to get some PPV experts in here soon.

I have try some campaigns on LeadImpact, really good on performance, I heard trafficvance is king of PPV, but never get approved :confused:

I can agree w/the above. DirectCPV definitely has some garbage traffic. Before they modified their platform, the traffic was somewhat decent.

Used to be good for me back in the day, havnt tried it for awhile tho...shame its gone down hill!

directcpv sounds like i may not want to advertise on them...Too bad, since i was considering them, since they have a lower entry point than others...does anyone have a suggestion for a network that has a low entry point for cpv traffic that can be trusted? im going to optimise with prosper202...

banners
Back