The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebooks Good for Promotion?

Hey again Shammy!

Facebook is still one of the strongest promotional tool out there.
You just need to learn how to use it in the best way.

Of course it's really depends on your site niche.

What kind of website do you have?
Do you mind shearing the url?

Facebook is where you get the most precise targeting (by interests and behavior) if you use it right. Make sure you are not breaking any rules that Facebook has set for advertisers.

But the methods depend on your niche - what's your website about? Do you also have a page for your website on Facebook?

Farm some accounts, get your own domain, get some hosting space, set up API integration for passing the info on the leads to your network - and you're in business :)
Facebook is significantly more leniant towards letting clean domain names slide, as long as you don't have any explicit content on the landing page.

At this time, the answer is YES, but in the future I'm not sure.

I am pretty confidence, that FB will be one of the best traffic source (along with few others), but those who want to master it, need to learn in now from zero and to master it now.
Because things is about to change, the might be more expensive in some cases but that is only because they have one of the best targeting system.

Farm some accounts, get your own domain, get some hosting space, set up API integration for passing the info on the leads to your network - and you're in business :)
Facebook is significantly more leniant towards letting clean domain names slide, as long as you don't have any explicit content on the landing page.
Awesome info.
Is Facebook still best for promotion of my website?
Depending on your Niche, Facebook ads can work wonders, OR you might get banned in no time.

What's your niche, your target audience? For example: you target audiences in China, Facebook is nothing because they use a different social media. So, my point is you should understand your audience before picking promotional channels.
In general, Facebook is good channel - in most of the cases.

Have you heard the news about Brian Acton's message to #deletefacebook?
What do you think how it could affect advertisers?

Hmm, I heard about it, but I haven't seen anyone delete their Facebook account. I saw someone posted a status that this was her last status on Facebook before deleting it. But 5 minutes later, another her selfie photo was posted from her iPhone.
So, #deletefacebook is a trend, but I am not sure if it can lead to "REAL" delete actions.

MI
Back