The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Affiliate Troubleshoot

Jackson Ford

affiliate
Hi All,

So I have for past 3 years on and off built a Facebook page promoting discounts and offers for products using then associated affiliate links to make sales and such. I have a page which has 27,000 active likes 99% of them being women and over 80% between age 25 and 45.

I've tried to focus on this demographic and post links with offers etc that might interest this audience (e.g. clothing, beauty products). Posts vary from 40 reached to 2000 reached, But have very little conversions, despite Facebook insights saying more than 20k of users are active everyday so posts don't compete with other posts during the day.

Any ideas what could be the bottle neck here?

For reference, page is UK Discount Codes, websites I affiliate link are through affiliate window and generally all well known clothing retailers etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe they are not actually interested in what you are offering. Them liking your page does not mean much. There are so many people who like pages just for the sake of it. I was scraping user interests recently and some people literally had over 500+ facebook fan pages that they liked. Test different type of posts and make sure each post is completely different from one another. Facebook organic reach diminished greately as I am sure you are aware of..not exactly confident that posting links on your fan page is viable today.

banners
Back