The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Ads Set - strange error - unpublished?

a_gunslinger

affiliate
I have an ad set in place that all of a sudden shows a delivery error I cant find no info on.

"Page Unpublished: This ad cannot deliver because the page it targets is not published. (#1443017)"

I have checked all my account statuses and quality for both my pages and ads and they all show no issues. "Page it targets" is not published? I think they are referring to the page clicking on my ad link will take you maybe? But that page is live and "published". They account did have done community standards violation that got it deactivated. But those have been fixed and the page and ad quality sections are showing no issues at all.

Sure would be nice if you could talk to a person there.

TY!

review_error.png

If you are targeting an FB page of your own, then any issues should be completely explained in your FB Page Profile.Also, did you check your FB Ads Account to see if it is showing the destination URL with an exclamation point?

Have you re-published the page?

Thank you, very much, for the reply. My profile page shows no issues. Support Inbox, Pager Quality, Page Recommendations, all show no violations for ads or otherwise. Destination URL has no exclamation mark. Not quite sure how to republish, dont see that where it should be. Only see option for deactivate/reactivate, which I may do. Here is what I see across my settings in account and FB Ads Manager. Its crazy convoluted this FB advertising thing. With as much money as they make from us using this tool, you would thnk there would be some support option to contact a real person. Even if it took forever with a wait.

fb_ad_error.jpg

@a_gunslinger were you ever able to resolve this issue? We have the exact same issue on our account and it's extremely confusing with no clear remediation steps listed. Insane that we're just trying to spend money and they won't let us.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 15.29.58.png

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 15.30.11.png

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 15.30.18.png

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 15.30.25.png

Have you checked your Page's active country section? Many sites are set up to work only in certain countries. maybe the country you're targeting your ads to is limited

MI
Back